Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sort it out SI

billy2shots

27 minutes ago, Dec said:

He should be in your squad but should be on loan at his original club.

No he was displayed as being a normal member. The only thing I can think that was different about the transfer was that i was competing with some other clubs for the player. Perhaps the "Loan back" option went missing as a result

13 hours ago, phila said:

No he was displayed as being a normal member. The only thing I can think that was different about the transfer was that i was competing with some other clubs for the player. Perhaps the "Loan back" option went missing as a result

The 'loan back' option is only for normal transfers, so you can't do it for auctions. 

16 hours ago, Dec said:

I have just sent this over to Sports Interactive. I feel these are realistic additions to the game given most of them are in place anyway and just need modifying a bit, or have been in previous games.

Changes for FMM16 in Updates by Dec
//List doesn't include bugs

Coaches
        More Coaches from Non-Playable Leagues
        International Coaches
        Age on Coaches' Profile
        Place Advert for specific Coach Type
        Assistant can recommend substitutes
        Badges of coaches influences detail and reliability of feedback
        Assistant can choose line up based on preference e.g. "Strongest Team" or "Rotation Team"
        Can choose Specific Coaches to feedback on a player - Each focuses on their type when giving comments
        Screen when promoting a player to staff that displays information before confirming in case it doesn't fit user

News
        New Job Expectations even when mid-season (doesn't happen on start up in Brazil when managing non-Brazilian/International Teams)
        Merge International Teams' Qualifying for competitions into one screen - Highlight main ones in news, pop out the others
        Merge International Teams' Call ups - Same as Qualifying
        Continue even with unread news
        Mark all as read option
        Highlight important news with slight red background
        Ability to press out on transfer rumours not involving your club to a bid screen

Players
        Ability to change Players' Squad Status
        Include Squad Filter

Tactics
        Assistant can recommend players for the role you have when you select "i"

Matches
        Instead of "latest results" being displayed when processing in-match facts would be better E.g. "Kevin De Bruyne has the most shots with 5" and "Chelsea have had 56% of possession" and "Diego Costa is having a notably poor game" and "His goal today has meant Eden Hazard has scored in each of his last 4 games".

Other
        Holiday to a Specific Date
        Request New Stadium
        Random Club Selector

I would say the vast majority of these are already feature requests that have been made internally. 

I doubt we would add more coaches from non-playable leagues for now as we are pushing memory limits on some lower devices already. I also don't think we would include international coaches as a player doesn't spend enough time with them to have a long-term effect IRL.

I personally like having the latest scores rather than match facts as it helps keep you in touch with what's going on elsewhere, but will be interested to hear what others think.

Holiday to a specific date will not be going into the game at any point.

Some of the news suggestions have been the subject of internal discussion here for a while and I imagine some compromises will have to be made given the breadth of ideas as to how it should ideally work.

Incidentally, if anybody else has new features they would like to see in the game, I will be doing a round-up of unlogged requests from the wishlist thread on the SI forums in the next few weeks. I can't keep up to date with all suggestions added on here (as they are often buried in only tangentially related threads), so please post there if there is anything I may not have spotted.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/389934-Semi-Official-FMH-Wish-List

2 minutes ago, Alari said:

I doubt we would add more coaches from non-playable leagues for now as we are pushing memory limits on some lower devices already. I also don't think we would include international coaches as a player doesn't spend enough time with them to have a long-term effect IRL.

I personally like having the latest scores rather than match facts as it helps keep you in touch with what's going on elsewhere, but will be interested to hear what others think.

Holiday to a specific date will not be going into the game at any point.

Some of the news suggestions have been the subject of internal discussion here for a while and I imagine some compromises will have to be made given the breadth of ideas as to how it should ideally work.

I would happily sacrifice 300 players for 500 staff. I know the database in leagues have grown a lot this year, or can we have an option for high end to have an extended database? We already have a large database option so can this be done with the high end devices. I feel at the moment we are severely limited on who we get coach wise. If this was players then I wouldn't have some key players in the game, coaches should be the same.

International Coaches - Fair point but with Gary Neville now Valencia manager from England coach it happens in real life and again extends the database. For coaches in general there are a massive lack of options available, extending this in any way that is possible would be much better. I understand people don't use International Management that much and that is why it isn't developed - One could argue as it is paid for/unlocked, but this would influence club games too.

Latest Scores - It is subject to opinion I believe, no one is right or wrong in this instance. I personally only check scores out when I know it influences a league position or something. I would much rather myself have match statistics to help me judge how the game is going so I can react to them. It may also mean people don't have to keep flicking through screens as much and may find stats they don't know of; recent form for instance. All subject to opinion though. 5 statistics in my eyes would be more enjoyable to read than 5 scores that I only care about 1 as they don't influence my team.

Holiday - I understand, thanks.

News - Sounds good, thanks. Obviously you know about my fanfare discussion, I didn't include these as I felt they would be too out of reach for an update.

Thanks for the reply, always great talking to you about these things :).

I must say I agree with @Dec on the match statistics rather than the scores in game, sounds like a good idea.

Also @Alari I just wanna thank you and the development team for the player trait change you made for the update

10 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

The 'loan back' option is only for normal transfers, so you can't do it for auctions. 

No worries. Although perhaps you could put something in to indicate that. I made the initial offer with loan back, was told that I had the highest offer but that other clubs were interested and then they said they were accepting my offer. So at no time was it indicated that loan back was now off the table.

I'd like to report a bug. (At least I think it is) 

I'm playing as Milan. Orignal engine. Now. Sometimes. I toggle between the pitch and commentary settings. Now what I've noticed is. When I switch from commentary only to Pitch. Suddenly there's a goal scored by either of the sides. Either me or the opposition.  It's the same with pitch to commentary.  It's spontaneous. There's no text highlighting it. This has happened twice with me. 

Another one.  Sometimes. When I play a game with the pitch option. The game suddenly stops. And I mean literally. I get to press the pause and resume button. But it won't continue. It's only when displaying the pitch. And the only remedy here to close the app. And start again. I'd love to see it fixed asap. And I mean I believe I'm using a good specs phone. But at times. Even the original engine kinda 'lags'  on me. This only happens during matches where I enable the option of viewing the pitch 

Also. I'm currently using a one plus 2. It runs on 4 gigs of ram. Yet I believe the enhanced engine still isn't as fast as it should be? Anything on that? 

Really appreciate your thoughts here. 

Cheers. 

P. S.  -  shouldn't the loan back player option make sure I don't get to recall a player during the season? Lol ivd robbed some teams on this and then recalled the player immediately! 

Edited by DSW

Has anyone else noticed a time lag between when playing a game, you press tactics so can sub but match takes ages to respond. For example, playing a CL match away, presssed it at the 70min mark but didnt let me bring subs on until the 84 minute mark. Only problem the other team in the meantime subbed at the 74 and the 78 minute mark. Or is this an attempt to mimic the hazards of playing away???

Yes I notice a fair lag. Understandable if there is in game action but sometimes there isn't anything happening. 

Ghost Bids sigh. 

I thought this was sorted in an earlier FMH15 patch. Nope it's back with vengeance on an Atleti save of mine. 

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Ghost Bids sigh. 

I thought this was sorted in an earlier FMH15 patch. Nope it's back with vengeance on an Atleti save of mine. 

I had this as well. Had to offer to clubs at a higher price to make them go away!

I love the complaints on the first page about reports saying you were lacklustre and lucky. You won by one goal and scored in the last 5 minutes, with a vastly superior club to the opposition - sounds quite accurate to me!

Edited by Statto_74
2 hours ago, Statto_74 said:

I love the complaints on the first page about reports saying you were lacklustre and lucky. You won by one goal and scored in the last 5 minutes, with a vastly superior club to the opposition - sounds quite accurate to me!

You make little sense and are just as bad as the game for making judgements based on score line alone. 

Performance has absolutely nothing to do with the final score. A team can play crap, have 3 long shots on target and win 3-0. That doesn't mean your team played brilliantly. 

Conversely you could have an absolute storming game and play the opposition off the park but their GK and the match engine restrict you to 1 goal. That is not a lacklustre performance. 

Edited by billy2shots

Has anyone else had trouble getting DMC to get decent ratings. Playing DLM, Oztenali had 43/44 passes by end of match (best of all players), 100% completed tackles (equal best of all players), won 2/4 headers and yet scored a 6. He is averaging less than 7 and yet on paper he looks like one of my best players (and is valued at 50+ million)

SI Needs to fix inside forwards and Midfielders bug... They are so poor in ratings, they are almost useless compared to last year now. Even wingers have this problem. 

On 12/18/2015 at 14:18, phila said:

Has anyone else had trouble getting DMC to get decent ratings. Playing DLM, Oztenali had 43/44 passes by end of match (best of all players), 100% completed tackles (equal best of all players), won 2/4 headers and yet scored a 6. He is averaging less than 7 and yet on paper he looks like one of my best players (and is valued at 50+ million)

Why does the rating matter?  Surely if you are happy with the stats, and therefore his contribution, the rating is meaningless.

14 minutes ago, debaser said:

Why does the rating matter?  Surely if you are happy with the stats, and therefore his contribution, the rating is meaningless.

Because stats dont always tell the complete story. If he is getting low ratings then it is an indication that the engine feels he could do better. So i would like to know how he could contribute better to the team effort. Unless of course the ratings are buggy in which case i will ignore them

Regarding teams being poor by scraping a win, you always get that with any wins by one goal

The only problem I have at the moment is the final few seconds of the game where a final attack is ruined by the final whistle, literally like one on one and the whistle blows. I've only had one bug where I scored from a corner via an own goal being ruled out for offside to be shown on the score screen as an offside goal from the opposition... 

2 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Also how there's an auction for players you wish to buy yet none for players you're selling 

There is sometimes mate, it doesn't happen as often don't get me wrong, it's only happened for me with multiple leagues loaded