Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics ValenciaGerard

AndersJ

I have created this tactic for enhanced engine.

my main focus is keeping the ball, playing solid defence and test if i can manage to create a tactic that could challenge the top 3 teams of Spain.

here are some pics of the tactic.

im looking forward to your feedback.

kind regards Anders

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thank you very much - next test when time is could be an english team :)

i Think its and odd choice BUT he is really great at analyzing games as an expert for Sky Sports - so maybe he can do it. I have no idea what he will bring BUT he will certainly bring the PASSION :)

nb i was hoping for the Danish legend Laudrup...with his 433 ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

How do you think he will manage a Valencia side? They first of all have a great back Four i think :)

AndersJ nice to see you again old friend, as you spent so much time in FMH15 testing my tactic seems only fair I return the favour, I'll give it a bash with Arsenal and see how we do

Taff cool to "see" you again - does the magic still works? And i would like your response to me tactic :)

HarryB - Sounds great with Birmingham - did you ease though the league and do you have screenshot maybe :)?

Started the second season so can't screenshot the results. It was plain sailing until I lost to city in the cup, and then had an average second half finishing 2nd after being 8 points clear at the top

I'm getting demolished every game in the prem now. It's probably due to a mixture of my bad team and lack of money to buy better. Still, lost 5-0 to a Derby team that aren't that different to the Derby team I beat twice in the championship

AndersJ I must say the magic still seems to be there, ran 2 successful seasons with my tactic, so now it's time to test yours.

(might take a while with the new arrival but I'll post asap)

Thank you very much for testing mate :)!

did you make any tweaks or was it mostly plug and play? Where did you have the biggest struggle?

impressve that you almost both have best attack AND defence !!!

Testing an old tactic of mine just for the fun of it :)

i know its just the dutch league but still it prooves pretty solid defence ....

image.png