Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kyle

In-Game Editor - The Guide

In-Game Editor - The Guide
So what is the In-Game Editor and whats it do? .. Well what it does is it can edit certain aspects of the game on the go, like player stats/postions/contracts etc also edit clubs and manager stats.
-------------------------------------

After Purchasing either the Standalone In-Game Editor DLC or the All Bundles DLC (which i would recommend)from the In-App Store. At the Main Menu go to Preferences Tap View and Tap Unlockables then as you can see with the [Image Below] you can enable the In-Game Editor (Warning if you Enable the Editor and use it during your save you can not Disable it during that Save).

1.thumb.png.4c70cd09266cfd3fa98b8e5fa818

-----------------------------

When you have Started or Loaded your game and when you are at the Club Squad Page you will find a Black/Grey Button in the Bottom Right Corner with the word Edit [Image Below]
You will also find the Edit Button on the Player Profile Screen & Manager Profile Screen.

2.thumb.png.bdb145d1843377db79efdf71712b

Ok so now we have the In-Game Editor bought, installed and enabled.
Editing Club Details - Once you have tapped the Edit button on the Team Page ( shown on [Image Above] ) you will then see an Editor popup shown on [Image Below] where you can edit certain club information,
as you can see you can edit Team Name, Reputation, Training Facilities, Transfer and Wage Budgets, Average, Minimum and Max Attendancies along with Stadium Capacity and lastly Team Colours.

3.thumb.png.39aba449eaad75ea5fcbde3e1f9a

Now on the Player Profile Screen you will seen the Edit Button again but this time you will be at the Player Editing Screen shown [Below] on the next part of the Guide.

4.thumb.png.b4df15df87dbfd5e210185d58ee3

Player Edit Screen shown [Below]. There are 3 Pages 1. Personal, 2. Positions, 3.Attributes. On the Personal Page you can Edit the Players Name, Current/Potential Ability, Club he is Contracted to, Nationality, Date of Birth, Wage, Contract Expiry, Fix his Current Happiness if the Player is Unhappy at the club, and lastly edit his Condition and Morale, how these work is you can either heal his
condition or make him unfit/injure him.

5.thumb.png.64340caeebf38dce0fc1e7cffe6d

On the Postions Page in the Player Editor you can change the Players Positions and also change the type like for example once you have tapped a Position you would like he will be at Red (Awkward). it changes with the more taps.

6.thumb.png.41051a7e2452f27d36345fe2922d

On the Last Page is the Players Attributes [Shown Below] where i can edit his stats.

7.thumb.png.037568e6e3fa319d0fa24dd7b324

Now when you Tap on a Managers Name it take you to the Managers Profile Screen [Shown Below], on this Screen you will notice a long Edit Button at the bottom once you have tapped it, it will take you to the Managers Edit Screen.

9.thumb.png.bdea0bf0ec290527d0b8d334177a

On the Manager Edit Screen you can edit the Managers Name, Date of Birth, Club/Nation he is Contracted too, Nationality, Current/Potential Ability, Reputation and his Favoarite Formation.

10.thumb.png.40216ab0e6ae761cfe6c4d8449c

After Editing you will notice the Black Edit Button has Turned Yellow this is letting you know that you have Used the Editor on the Current Save.

8.png.7290bd2f701cfba4e070339da541fe0f.p

That is all Guys i hope this Guide Helps

On the player edit screen is a checkbox "Link Ability and Attribute changes". i havent tested this but suspect that unticking this means that if you modify one of his attributes, that the players CA doesnt change.

On 2/12/2015 10:44:15, Dec said:

Nice work. II would mention that player attributes are adjusted to CA/PA no matter what, even when unticking - it just doesn't raise his CA in general.

So if it is ticked and you change one attribute then the game will change another proportionally?

1 hour ago, phila said:

So if it is ticked and you change one attribute then the game will change another proportionally?

No I believe if it is ticked it will change CA up. The game will always adjust attributes to the level CA set.

18 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

How can you view the players PA, or is this something separate? 

Players exact PA is the FM database for now. You can view it in stars on the Editor though.

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

Players exact PA is the FM database for now. You can view it in stars on the Editor though.

But I thought the stars were different to the PA. On previous versions there was a file that showed player CA and PA, is that getting worked on? 

34 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

But I thought the stars were different to the PA. On previous versions there was a file that showed player CA and PA, is that getting worked on? 

Stars by scouts and coaches are but in game Editor displays true stars.

1 minute ago, sharaziuk said:

... I'm talking about the value like previous versions of the game 

You will have to wait until Rseven or Jaymarvels produces a list or the Pre Editor.

To clarify, you never said that in previous posts you wanted the exact value.

1 hour ago, sharaziuk said:

On previous versions there was a file that showed player CA and PA, is that getting worked on? 

Sorry I thought that was clear enough 

2 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Thanks anyway for clearing that up 

I missed that part, sorry. But as the person who didn't make it then I am not sure. Yet I know Jay is working on a Pre-Game Editor.

8 hours ago, Dec said:

I missed that part, sorry. But as the person who didn't make it then I am not sure. Yet I know Jay is working on a Pre-Game Editor.

When will it be out?

On Thu Dec 03 2015 11:30:08 GMT+0000, Dec said:

What do you mean by 'FM database'?