Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is enhanced engine harder

russy

started a new career with enhanced, i know its a case of getting the right tactic etc etc, but damn it seems well hard to even get them having any shots let alone goals, cheers

EME is alot harder and mirrors real life more 

Tactics have to be spot on for the players on the pitch and its all about using your head to figure out who fits where

Maybe starting with a lowest league team using EME was to optimistic

Started again with same team using ome, im now at the business end of the table..eme is ALOT harder..to hard if anything for a pick up and play game

Edited by russy

Russy it is harder yes but therefore also a bigger challenge .

what tactic did you start with in the lower leagues?

and more importaint what kind of football do you want your team to play?

I cant remember, i tried different, maybe that was my issue, plus a team that were weak and had no finances it was impossible, maybe after enjoying doing the whole taking a small team to the big time ill attemp it again..14 was last one played, need to blow the cobwebs off

Edited by russy

The enhanced engine is definitely more difficult than OME when starting in the lower leagues. It might be worth starting at a stronger team just to get to grips with it then moving down afterwards. Playing with top-level teams is a lot easier for casual play, whereas playing as a bottom-level poor team is supposed to be a difficult challenge.

yes its much harder as the tactics and players will adapt and evolve more, it's unlikely you will find one formation that can just dominate everyone, you have to tinker more.

i also find with the enhanced engine the tactics have to be a little more realistic compared to some of the bizzare stuff we used to do on FMM14 etc.

however... it is much slower which annoys some people, a 90 minute game takes about 3 times aslong as the original engine