Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Honestly SI, this is Bu****it

Nicolol

9 minutes ago, leecutler said:

Having just tested a few games on enhanced the results where massively different 

I played as Ajax and I had 6 shots on target and scored 4 goals and 1 CCC, so it seems like the enhanced engine is better in my eyes but the only thing stopping me is the speed although it is quick it is not as quick as OME 

well the decision is in your hands atleast. you can play a next bashing simulator on OME or you can play a football manager game on EME

37 minutes ago, Risheek said:

In a way, to make it more accurate. But a lot of use are used yo FMH 13/14 way of conversion rate. It's more realistic, coz you have only compared until now. In May 2016, the number will be different

Yes much lower. The average from the past few seasons are around 26 shots per goal and 9 shots on target before a goal - Source.

Do the makers of FM ever come out and tell us how it all works? Like specifically have a cheat book or help book that goes through scenarios. I.e you are winning 1-0 how to defend a lead. then explains what instructions , roles, Formation etc should be used. Im not stupid , in the real world , telling your fullbacks to stay at home encourage a lower defensive line etc would do this. what does that that translate to on FM16 mobile? It is frustrating when im winning a game and I decide to go defensive with men behind the ball and the other team scores instantly . That was just an example . it could explain many scenarios .

Why do our assistants seem to play random players out of position?  and select ones that are clearly not your best? Do know something I don't?

just a few thoughts, I have a lot. I would just be interested to see a how to dominate FM16 mobile book officially by the makers explaining why and how everything works and is calculated.

i dont get the point people say about the enhanced engine being slow, the issue i find is it being so random in it's speed.  Sometimes it can genuinely take 3 minutes to move 3 minutes, then bam it jumps 20minutes forward in 2 seconds.

29 minutes ago, Stephen Thomas Sb said:

Do the makers of FM ever come out and tell us how it all works? Like specifically have a cheat book or help book that goes through scenarios. I.e you are winning 1-0 how to defend a lead. then explains what instructions , roles, Formation etc should be used. Im not stupid , in the real world , telling your fullbacks to stay at home encourage a lower defensive line etc would do this. what does that that translate to on FM16 mobile? It is frustrating when im winning a game and I decide to go defensive with men behind the ball and the other team scores instantly . That was just an example . it could explain many scenarios .

Why do our assistants seem to play random players out of position?  and select ones that are clearly not your best? Do know something I don't?

just a few thoughts, I have a lot. I would just be interested to see a how to dominate FM16 mobile book officially by the makers explaining why and how everything works and is calculated.

no i dont think so, i think if the truth came out it'd be revealed there is really very little actual tactic involved lol :)

I will not say unrealistic but to say no fun for that game result.

I wll think more how to do to tweak the situation (shoot more but no score)  in game, subsititute, change formation, change formation, change team instruction...

What I hate is that the game engine can not react my intention.

Stuff like this happened, but not too often with the OME in FMH13/14. When I built up a team to its max ability, with top players and decent tactics; these games really only occurred once every 6/7 games on average. Games like these are also why I moved over to the EME. It's much more realistic imo, use that if you want a better understanding of the game.