Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Return of the Taff (Tafftastics 3-2-3-2 enhanced)

Taff

4 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Got battered using this with Leeds in the Championship.

Sorry to hear that fella, did you try switching to the more balanced formation favoured by AndersJ

8 hours ago, Taff said:

Sorry to hear that fella, did you try switching to the more balanced formation favoured by AndersJ

Tried an alternative version, not sure if it was the Anders one but it's more stable.

See if it gets me into the promotion places.

IF you use the one with

Af     TM 

IF

Wm am am wr

.  Cd cd cd 

i Think its like that :)  its in this thread somewhere :)

Hi all,

I've tried a lot of tactics on this forum, but every time I come running back to this, it's the one that always gives me the best results, congratulations on Taff for making this tactic!!

Just a quick question Taff, what is the current setup you consider the most effective, the original with BBM and TM or the DLM version?

Thanks!

21 hours ago, skitch20 said:

Hi all,

I've tried a lot of tactics on this forum, but every time I come running back to this, it's the one that always gives me the best results, congratulations on Taff for making this tactic!!

Just a quick question Taff, what is the current setup you consider the most effective, the original with BBM and TM or the DLM version?

Thanks!

Cheers for the compliments dude, much appreciated 

I'm using this tactic along with two other during my 1K attempt and I think the original version with the BBM works but I have changed the front two for a AF and PCR and it's working well

3 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Hey mate :)

The pcr set as primary target did you tried that with others than the-100-goal-man :)?

No as I'm using it with my 1K challenge I had Barbosa (AF) as the primary attacker but I think it could work just as well if you set the PCR as your primary