Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Return of the Taff (Tafftastics 3-2-3-2 enhanced)

Taff

Im using this tátic for about 2 3 seasons u tried in belenenses so far im in 3 but struggling with lol teams , o tried in newport ,. But afetar a 7 in first season , um in a lose streak , anu help ? Im using the altered attacking and balanced . Thanks 

image.png

From my experience it wont work properly if you dont have strong midfield,also it wont work if your players are tired and unhappy,dont use itensive training if your facilities are not good

Edited by Lav50

OK guys since the 7.2 update the IF problems we were all experiencing is supposed to be fixed, so with that in mind I've decided to run a season using my original tactic during my current follow the Zlat attempt.

I'll post some results once I have finished the season  

Well I can say with some certainty that the IF problem is definitely fixed and the tactic is now better than ever (my Strikers and Midfield were playing better than they were when I used this tactic in FMH15)

Here's the tactic as it now stands

IMG_4973.thumb.PNG.fcf4ca41b045d37680387IMG_4974.thumb.PNG.b59c4736625df2fc9de39

Obviously you can switch the IF and W but make sure the ST and CM roles are switched as well

Now I know that I'm using a very strong PSG side but still the results speak for themselves (only started using it at end of October hence the results starting there

IMG_4967.thumb.PNG.8a118d4be1590d064aa8cIMG_4968.thumb.PNG.7861fa1bfc331abed2052IMG_4969.thumb.PNG.bfac6aab4b6c2d10d141fIMG_4970.thumb.PNG.228214331442ed62422e2IMG_4971.thumb.PNG.68c4c99dcbe8765f68d5eIMG_4972.thumb.PNG.53731b854c7db4dcc8c6b

A few annoying draws near the end of the season but when you see the schedule I had you can understand having to use back up or very tired players but we won the lot with this tactic

IMG_4966.thumb.PNG.fab860d08ea8fd682c4f9IMG_4975.thumb.PNG.3fb0ad149961318d3c552 

So Now were back up and running I'll do a couple of proper seasons at Swansea or something to see how we get on.

Since I don't have much will to play I was not going to start anything serious but when I saw MLS playable I could not resist playing with Montreal Impact...this probably won't last since my players can't handle even normal training schedule,I can't sell anyone and I have no backups whatsoever but it is still fun to try

Screenshot_2016-03-21-11-16-02.png

Screenshot_2016-03-21-11-16-15.png

Screenshot_2016-03-21-11-15-45.png

42 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Since I don't have much will to play I was not going to start anything serious but when I saw MLS playable I could not resist playing with Montreal Impact...this probably won't last since my players can't handle even normal training schedule,I can't sell anyone and I have no backups whatsoever but it is still fun to try

Looks like Montreal were at there best lol

OK I decided to do a test run with the mighty Newcastle United to see how the tactic fares now the IF works again and it did pretty well I think got some great results (no screen shots) but 4-0 wins against City and Spurs and a 7-0 aggregate score against Chelsea in the Capital one cup. (forgot to get a player ratings and goals etc)

So We signed only one player Ganso as an AP and he did ok also brought in Jerry St Juene and Thongonda 

So End of year table

IMG_4978.thumb.PNG.0ba665df4829de991a96c

2nd place on goal difference and that only happened as we played Arsenal in the last game of the season and lost 2 nil (absolutely gutted) but still a champions league spot is good for a team who are fighting relegation normally.

IMG_4977.thumb.PNG.ac87bd72cf7bd731cc934

did manage to come away with some silver wear 

IMG_4976.thumb.PNG.b7030c1fea7ef405c5c1e

The capital one cup was ours after some great wins against United and Chelsea on the way in (quarter final exit in the FA cup)

Also got some end of season awards too

IMG_4979.thumb.PNG.d098ed07b4050814b78b1IMG_4980.thumb.PNG.a71f25b3e141fb979378b

Rolando Aarons and Thongonda were my two IF's and they killed it most games

So one season done I think I'll crack on see how season 2 goes

8 hours ago, Lav50 said:

How is that you've got the MLS playable??

The tweaked version looks even better Taff, wow! Just out of curious how often do you switch strat? Surely you don't play the whole season with that one tactic? If not, what's the alternative tactic you use so teams don't get too familiar with your playing style? 

7 hours ago, Condo said:

The tweaked version looks even better Taff, wow! Just out of curious how often do you switch strat? Surely you don't play the whole season with that one tactic? If not, what's the alternative tactic you use so teams don't get too familiar with your playing style? 

I Do actually play with just the one tactic the whole season, but for next season I might swap during the games against the mid to small teams so I don't get so many annoying draws but that would only mean bringing the IF and W down a spot and making them WM this seemed to help in the past 

56f0e08420835_IMG_49811.thumb.PNG.7f3772

8 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Hey mate - your tactic Got me back on track from a run of bad results - thx taff :)

image.png

image.png

Glad it's getting back to how it was in FMH 15 (the golden days of this tactic)

I don't have time to play as much as I would like so this little update must do it,for now...basically I have average players that do wonders,defense is awful but that is not due to your tactic,IF is my main man of course,teamwork and balance between midfield and attackers is insane,you killed it this year Taff.

I will try to post next update at the end of season 1 to see if this is consistent

Screenshot_2016-03-24-03-32-20.png

Screenshot_2016-03-24-03-32-07.png

Screenshot_2016-03-24-03-31-58.png

Screenshot_2016-03-24-03-31-54.png

Screenshot_2016-03-24-03-27-12.png

Hi Taff, 

Amazing tactic, smashing all the top teams playing with Benfica, but struggling hard against smaller teams. Tried the WM option but the result is the same, a lot of draws. Do you have any other suggestion? 

Keep up the good work ? 

I've been struggling so I tried using the original IF/W tactic and changed the instructions to attacking/direct/commited

its really early days but seems to be working ok (lost big against Watford in the opening game 4-1 but then beat Cardiff 2-0 Man U 4-0 and Norwich 2-1)

So not huge scores but these were the games I was drawing last season.

OK ignore the instruction changes as after the results i posted earlier it went south fast ended up sacked and so I decided to start again invest in some better players and went back to the original tactic and instructions and currently 5 for 5 at the beginning of the season will post results after the season has finished 

after trying this for a season with newcastle, i didnt think much to it, also getting demolished 5 0 by Bournemouth on the way

season 2 ill try a completely differnt tactic

36 minutes ago, russy said:

after trying this for a season with newcastle, i didnt think much to it, also getting demolished 5 0 by Bournemouth on the way

season 2 ill try a completely differnt tactic

Sorry to hear that you didn't get on with the tactic

Seems to be working with my Newcastle save

4 hours ago, Thracian said:

Wow!! Just used this tactic for Arsenal and battered Chelsea 9-0 in the community shield!! Definitely a keeper.

Glad you liked it 9-0 is awesome but just be careful as this tactic seems very strong against the bigger clubs then you lose 3-0 to Sunderland