Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help My Club issue

Statto_74

I am a newbee to 'My Club' and created my first side yesterday. The data that goes into the game differs to what I created.

One CM was supposed to be a ball player and another a ball winner, when I get into the game they switch. So I went back to try again and swapped their names, but this time they kept the traits.

The ages also change, I created a 19 year old, in the game he was 16.

Any ideas what I might me doing wrong?

The problem with created player's roles was reported yesterday on the SI forums and is currently in review. Thanks for letting us know!

The age problem (where created players have slightly lower age than set) is also in review.

Many thanks.

I'ts a bit frustrating that players only have one possible position they can play in, is that something that can be looked at?

Within reason, most players, in most positions can cover a similar role, to lesser ability. Especially when they are imaginary!

Many thanks.

I'ts a bit frustrating that players only have one possible position they can play in, is that something that can be looked at?

Within reason, most players, in most positions can cover a similar role, to lesser ability. Especially when they are imaginary!

20 minutes ago, Statto_74 said:

Many thanks.

We already have a feature request logged for this internally and it will be discussed in due course. Thanks!

I noticed something like that with My Club and it was the same in FMH'15

I created myself as a 16 year old wonderkid  :D

I set myself as a poacher ST, but in the game my dude is an AMC/ST with Poacher as his main attribute and only 15 years old

I personallyl don't mind this happening as it gives me more options in attack

Edited by marxistafozzski