Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Introducing... Vibe.Community!

Dec

vibeemail.png.b1044d977409615ac5ca9ff594 INTRODUCING... VIBE.COMMUNITY

Hello Vibers, 

It is with my pleasure to introduce a new era and the start of something big.

As you may know by now we have been working on the site tirelessly and have introduced many new features to the site. You may also know that Sports Interactive rebranded Football Manager Handheld to Football Manager Mobile. After this as a site we knew a name change was needed. After listening to your feedback and analysing the market we have come up with a name. I am excited today to bring to you our new name - Vibe.Community and along with it our new URL http://vibe.community. We won't go into details about why we picked this but we are very happy with our choice and are looking forward to creating under our new brand. To go with the new name we also have a new logo and while he (or she) may not have a name yet our parrot will be a recognisable and memorable representation of our website.

Kind Regards,
Vibe.Community

Great stuff! I had no idea why it was saying different stuff like forums... Etc. But loving the blue top bar freshens it up. Congratulations!!

Awesome.!!  Love the parrot. Any specific reasons on the name mate? I had presumed it would be fmm vibe lol

1 minute ago, DSW said:

Awesome.!!  Love the parrot. Any specific reasons on the name mate? I had presumed it would be fmm vibe lol

Don't want to go into lots and lots of detail but look what happened when we were named after a product before. Didn't seem to make much sense to make the same error twice. Plus FMMVibe sounded awful to everyone we asked.

15 hours ago, Ashez said:

Nice :D 

The Parrot should be called Kaka! Football relating like us while also being a breed of Parrot :P 

Perfect!!  Although don't forget the á in Kaká :)

papagaio-de-kaka-16124174.jpg

Edited by Caringo
forgot photo

Just call him Vlad the Viber will ya? :P:D 

(Doesnt even make sense with relation to football!)

Good stuff! I like the parrot, I feel like I have a pet.

I must admit I like the new interface and changes lol good work dec!

Call the Parrot Lasse after Lasse VIBE at Brentford! 

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the new name, as no-where does it actually hint a relation to Football Manager??

9 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the new name, as no-where does it actually hint a relation to Football Manager??

Does it have to?
KSI doesn't hint to a FIFA Channel, Rooster Teeth don't hint at Halo Machinima, Hypixel doesn't hint at being a Minecraft Forum/Server. Why do we need to?

Most people refer to this site as Vibe anyway and when conducting research everyone agreed to drop Football Manager from the name. They have already made us change name's once, why should we be tied down to their name meaning we are restricted in what we do, use our name for and when we can use it (if FMM rebrands again or if FM rebrands as it has done then we would have to rebrand again which is what we don't want).

Hi guys,

you did a really nice work with this community.

Thanks to the admin

The FMH 2016 that I downloaded on my tablet doesn't contain players' faces, even if I chose to download the pics of the players.  So I definitely need this.

Great site no real good information or site dedicated to the mobile side of FM until I found this one. Such a relief not having to sort thru tons of videos or forums that were 99.9% about FM pc version and finally find old , out of date , and inactive mobile version areas. 

I'm also sure there are many new users who just read the manual and have no idea about the actual depth of the game and have tons of questions the game makers fail to answer.. Should have this site listed in the game manual for actual up to date and further explanation of everything missed by that weak manual . I'm sure many players got frustrated not finding out why certain players/teams/tactics/strategies etc weren't working and with no help from the manual unfortunately probably quit the game but if they had the info from here could have found answers enjoyed the game more and kept playing. Sorry so long just had to get off a bit of steam about the manual not helping the user base grow with so much info left out leaving players like myself frustrated before coming here.. 

Keep up the great work...

On December 6, 2015 at 16:29, Dec said:

Does it have to?
KSI doesn't hint to a FIFA Channel, Rooster Teeth don't hint at Halo Machinima, Hypixel doesn't hint at being a Minecraft Forum/Server. Why do we need to?

Most people refer to this site as Vibe anyway and when conducting research everyone agreed to drop Football Manager from the name. They have already made us change name's once, why should we be tied down to their name meaning we are restricted in what we do, use our name for and when we can use it (if FMM rebrands again or if FM rebrands as it has done then we would have to rebrand again which is what we don't want).

Only problem I had is that this site/forums never showed up in my searches for help for this game. I would never have known to search vibe for FMM help.  I used numerous terms and need to include football manager mobile to sort thru the huge amount of videos/forums dedicated to PC versions. I was on YouTube, sega, fm this and that but finally found here by chance reading an old post about tactics for like 2014 version with a link here. I hope somehow when a person types in searches for FMM 16 help/tactics/guides/players etc that you can get this site to pop up .... Just letting you know my experience and it might help get more users with some words included to help search engines .. Spread the Word 

Edited by DIRECTFX
Auto Correct argh