Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics [Original Engine] Possessed by Djinn

kingadent

Hello Vibe, I accidentally discovered this tactic while trying to find a winning one for Austria

the reason for the title is because this tactic's possession ranges from 30-70% though when it hits 70% it's glorious.

If you notice that you are leaking goals through gaps in defence then remove pressing, and when against a team with dangerous free kick takers reduce tackling to normal

without further ado, the djinn

image.png

image.png

Beat Tranmere and Barnet both from leauge 2 while I'm using wealdstone who were Vanarama South relegation candidates

also i'm now top of the league i was supposed to fight relegation at

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by kingadent
Added board expectations, Austria beating Spain and drawing Brazil

Been using this tactic for 1 and half seasons with Southampton so far and just wanted to talk about what I've noticed. 

* Can be very inconsistent. I have no problems admitting that i shouldn't be expecting to beat the top teams yet, still got at least another season to go before my squad is good enough to compete in the top 4, but some of the results are bizarre. 6 games won in a row including away to Chelsea and home to Real Madrid, and then lose 3 games in a row against Ipswich, Sunderland and Watford. Yes i did rotate and keep players fit. This happens quite often. 

* So many games finish with either 0 or 1 goal scored after having 16/17/18 shots on target with a good striker (di Santo). Makes me consider playing one of the W as IF, even though IF's are dodgy this year.

* Players stay fit very well, doesn't seem to over-work anybody in the positions. 

* Having a BPD behind a DLP seems counter-intuitive to me. You've already got the DLP play-making from deep in that area of the pitch, surely the BPD would do better on the other side? Have tried it and the BPD ends up with better match ratings, although team results aren't massively different. 

* Aren't many red cards despite committed tackling.  

* Team performs much, much better if you have another DLP/BWM/BBM type midfielder playing as the CM as opposed to a APM type CM. 

Will persevere.