Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge!

Ashez

Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge

Season 13

Unlucky For Some

Mid-Season Update

For the first time in this career I find myself needing to post a mid season update. It's not something I like doing but on this occasion my hand has been forced. 

At the end of season 12 Barbosa looked a sure fire bet to complete the 1000 goal challenge but the FMM gods had other plans. 

Game Over

7mncGnE.jpg

Is this the end of the line? A devastating blow as we edged ever nearer our total!  

At the end of season 12 Barbosa was requiring 130 goals and now he's been stolen from us for 7 whole months! Can the Brazilian superstar recover? Can he bounce back at such a tender age? Has all this been for nothing?! 

Find out when I post the full season 13 update in the coming days. 

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. Barbosa needs your support! 

Doesn't really matter, Jesus still has about 4 average seasons to go, which means that gabigol only needs about 40 goals per season once he gets back to finish at about the same time.

That's good for you, focus on them for 7 months, change your tactic so it's suited to 2 strikers, higher their totals, barbosa will complete it no matter what 

Looks like only my heart dropped upon seeing that message then, I guess that's the difference in time invested in the squad. 

A 31 year old with a broken leg, retirement was always an option.......

54 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Let's hope so! Debating about updating today, feel free tempt me into it lads ;)  

Do it! We're all craving the update ? bad luck though mate fingers crossed he's the same player once recovered!

Sorry lads I got caught up, had to go out which I was expecting and it took longer than expected. Then it was the Nintendo Direct and now I have work so yeah haha. It'll be ASAP, possibly early morning depending on if I end up playing FMM or not :). 

Been bloody ill again so not fancied updating if I'm honest. This cold just seems to keep coming back around my household :@. It's one of my top priorities though so I'll have it up ASAP, I hoped to yesterday but I had a killer headache :@. 

The wait shouldn't be much longer, Thursday seems a possibility so hopefully by then :). 

Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge
Season 13
Full Update

Hey guys, long time no see! I've wanted to get this posted for so long but for one reason or another it just didn't seem to happen. The leg break really took the wind out of my sails and i struggled to get through this if i'm honest, i spent so much time on this save that news like that can be devastating. Sure it adds drama for you lot but it adds fear and heartache for the person playing lol. Then as i've mentioned i've been ill on and off rather a lot lately which sucks massively, no matter what i did i just couldn't seem to shake it! All this combined just stacked up and it didn't take long for me to lose interest in FMM and all that jazz. I do want to thank you guys for the support shown in my absence though, it's really pushed me to want to get this updated and back on track, if all goes to plan i hope to post a number of updates this week in an attempt to make it up to you guys. Now on with the show. 

Transfers

Spoiler

A Legend Returns!

OWuQuIn.png

Not bad on a free transfer, he should come in handy.

In

dfvIwsQ.png

No one worth mentioning to be honest, just some squad depth.
(Neymar joined after this image was taken.)

Out

HKOuTl1.png
NFqzbIM.png

If you remember during the last full update i was having issues keeping Jesus happy, with that in mind i had a clear out of the squad in an attempt to get enough funds to bribe Jesus into staying put. It was said seeing Jerry leave as he was a player i really enjoyed using but needs must and all that. 

Jerry St Juste

Stats

fnyboNU.png

Very solid indeed

Results

7JNQEHi.png

He was a monster!

This Window Earned A New Unlockable!

k1nk5DV.png

It was a tempting thought but i decided to decline the offer

YOMQKvE.png

The Important Question
Did Jesus Sign A New Deal?

iW4URDR.png

Finally some positive news!

A New Approach

I started to get a little twitchy around this time of the career, especially with how far behind Jesus was at this point. After heavily debating the idea i decided i needed to change the way i was playing the save. So far i've been using my standard 433 which was bringing the best out of Barbosa and Evandro but leaving Jesus in the shadows somewhat. With Barbosa being close to finishing the challenge (at this point he hadn't broken his leg) i decided to farm him out wide. Originally i planned to only do this during the SPSC as i wanted to see what difference it would make but i did end up sticking with this new set up for most of the career. 

pVIgHGs.png

It's funny really, was Barbosa's injury a result of the role change? I'd have made the change the second any of the three were out for any length of time but it seems odd that the second i make this challenge Barbosa breaks his leg. 

Season Review

rOpbfgm.png

A very solid season with an undefeated league campaign! 

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

Champions League

KZRT2Zb.png

Nicely done!

Club World Championship

SRezBlr.png

We come from behind to smash Real Madrid! 

Recopa

YBsIndF.png

Not many goals for the big three this update.....

League

cPI7wQS.png

I think that's my first undefeated season this year!

SPSC

e42oCef.png

Can't win them all i guess.

Player & Manager Information

Spoiler

WPOTY

YWpchEP.png

With Barbosa out of the way Jesus shines brightest but Evandro is once again over looked!

Assists

awjPXfA.png

Lovely

AvR

PsuObss.png

Gods among men!

Sale Junior

Review

3nBpzfX.png

Impressive!

Stats

3hxCjSv.png

Not so impressive

Results

8keHN0P.png

A very good career so far though!

Manager Profile

ihSoMzY.png

Would be rude to complain!

Gift!

nGbmg6v.png

I'll keep that in the bank!

The Copa America

Spoiler

Group

hbGYUlD.png

Walked it!

Quarter Final

UcpbMeS.png

Jesus gets the job done!

Semi Final

yLm9CJv.png

Final

D9wvbEX.png

An Argentinian red card changed the game!

Champions!!

Another Unlockable!

pd2RuUX.png

The Main Event

Barbosa

Injury Update

JHNzrqn.png

He'll be back soon but looks set to miss a lot of the SPSC

Stats

uJptnnq.png

A sad sight to behold! On the other hand he has 15 shooting one legged! Madness haha

Results

WcL7pWO.png

All in all a remarkable season

Evandro

Stats

NEc00ce.png

No real signs of age yet!

Results

okgedJm.png

Back to his best! 

Jesus

Stats

qYPJ9Xv.png

Did the tactical change make a difference?

Results

mh8i2La.png

Where did that come from?!?! Jesus runs away with it this season! Showing signs of peaking or enjoying his new role as the main striker? Tough to say but he's gave us a fighting chance!

Totals

Evandro
Played: 828
Scored: 791
Remaining: 209

Barbosa
Played: 774
Scored: 909
Remaining: 91

Jesus
Played: 751
Scored: 738
Remaining: 262

All looks set for a tense ending!

Hopefully you enjoyed this update as i went all out to show as much as possible to make up for the wait so please make sure you leave a comment, they mean the world to me and are the best motivation you can give. Until next time.

I just went to update (not sure why tbh, 130 views n one comment) only to find out my laptop has vanished!?!? 

After some detective work I discovered my missus has lent it to her mate and didn't think to tell me :@. Tbh it's her laptop but still annoyed lol, all my images and everything I need are on it :(. 

I'll get to work once I've got it back, hopefully won't be long. 

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

I just went to update (not sure why tbh, 130 views n one comment) only to find out my laptop has vanished!?!? 

After some detective work I discovered my missus has lent it to her mate and didn't think to tell me :@. Tbh it's her laptop but still annoyed lol, all my images and everything I need are on it :(. 

I'll get to work once I've got it back, hopefully won't be long. 

Don't get disheartened Ash, we're all watching and waiting in anticipation. Barbosa will hopefully get back to his best and Jesus had a beast of a season! KIU!!!

another beast season, :) Barbosa seems godlike all the way, didnt used him so far (I dont like to use all the famous wonderkids) but you may persuade me :D

Cheers lads, I don't intend to or like moaning but when I put everything into my careers some committed commenters would mean the world to me. Each update takes 3-4 hours with ease and all that for one comment can be tough to take. 

If you weren't enjoying it I'd understand somewhat but the views are fantastic, mind blowing in fact but hardly any of you can spare the time to leave a comment. 

I'm not going to lie the lack of comments for careers in general has disappointed me this year and made me really lose interest and question am I wasting my time. Anyone who knows me will know my passion is posting careers, everything else I do around here is more to help the site/the community than my enjoyment. 

I have plenty of careers lined up to post (some ready) and I want to be motivated to share them but I need your guys support for that. As I said the views are brilliant but if you could spent the two seconds it takes to post a comment I'd appreciate it. I'm sure I'm not the only person with an active career with these views. 

5 hours ago, 44_veezy said:

another beast season, :) Barbosa seems godlike all the way, didnt used him so far (I dont like to use all the famous wonderkids) but you may persuade me :D

I have the same opinion, I waited a few years to use him but my timing couldn't have been worse lol. He's a brilliant player though, well worth giving a run out :) 

Those were the glory years with everyone supporting and pushing each other for sure. In the last two years the careers community has nose dived compared to pre 2014. Not sure what's changed tbh :( 

The thing is comments inspire and motivate so much, how can we expect fresh blood in the career community when "non-active" members see hardly any comments on careers? The careers forums should be that buzzing that "visitors" are eager to get involved in the discussions and sharing their careers. If I randomly found Vibe right now, would I look at the careers forums and think, damn I want to get in on that and start posting? I'm not sure I would tbh. As I said the views are still brilliant across the careers forum but it's the personal interaction that makes us a community, I've always said the more you put into Vibe the more you get back but at the momment not enough people are giving back. 

Granted I'm naggy as I've been up for 10mins shy of 24 hours and I have to be up another 3 before I can go to bed but I think I make fair points. 

I'm new to this site but have been playing the various versions of FM/CM since the olden days (what do you mean Cantona is "expected to move abroad at the end of the season?!")

I was just about ready to jack it all in but stumbling across this site pulled me back in, the challenges, the careers, the ridiculously detailed level of knowledge regarding tactics. The commitment to not just slogging out a 20 year career in Brazil (more games than I can fathom) but then to upload each season in great detail is astounding.

My understanding of the game is so much greater as a result of this site and a lot of that is down to the hard work of the career posters. I'm struggling to get one player to reach 1k let alone 3!!!

I salute you all! Keep up the good work.

22 minutes ago, Joewins said:

I'm new to this site but have been playing the various versions of FM/CM since the olden days (what do you mean Cantona is "expected to move abroad at the end of the season?!")

I was just about ready to jack it all in but stumbling across this site pulled me back in, the challenges, the careers, the ridiculously detailed level of knowledge regarding tactics. The commitment to not just slogging out a 20 year career in Brazil (more games than I can fathom) but then to upload each season in great detail is astounding.

My understanding of the game is so much greater as a result of this site and a lot of that is down to the hard work of the career posters. I'm struggling to get one player to reach 1k let alone 3!!!

I salute you all! Keep up the good work.

That's all I want, all I want to do is to inspire, to motivate and to help this wonderful community. FMM and Vibe have given me so much that I've got a burning passion to continue giving back to everyone who's made this site and game mean as much to me as it does.

However I can't do that by myself and members leaving comments and getting involved is key, all I'm asking for is if you enjoy something leave a comment so the content provider knows they're having an impact and is motivated to continue producing content be it articles, careers, tactics or downloads. 

All caught up, great going. With all three guys in the 30's now I hope they keep the main stats for a few more seasons to knock those figures off!