Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge!

Ashez

11 hours ago, Ashez said:

Those were the glory years with everyone supporting and pushing each other for sure. In the last two years the careers community has nose dived compared to pre 2014. Not sure what's changed tbh :( 

The thing is comments inspire and motivate so much, how can we expect fresh blood in the career community when "non-active" members see hardly any comments on careers? The careers forums should be that buzzing that "visitors" are eager to get involved in the discussions and sharing their careers. If I randomly found Vibe right now, would I look at the careers forums and think, damn I want to get in on that and start posting? I'm not sure I would tbh. As I said the views are still brilliant across the careers forum but it's the personal interaction that makes us a community, I've always said the more you put into Vibe the more you get back but at the momment not enough people are giving back. 

Granted I'm naggy as I've been up for 10mins shy of 24 hours and I have to be up another 3 before I can go to bed but I think I make fair points. 

Hey I'm fairly new to this site and would like to say congrats so far on this mate what your doing is pretty amazing ?? and I will now be following and commenting from now on as I know the feeling of a lack of comments can be quite disheartening when you know people are viewing. 

1 hour ago, danovic78 said:

All caught up, great going. With all three guys in the 30's now I hope they keep the main stats for a few more seasons to knock those figures off!

Keeping that stamina high will be vital with the amount of games they're expected to play for sure! Thanks for the comment :) 

16 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

Hey I'm fairly new to this site and would like to say congrats so far on this mate what your doing is pretty amazing ?? and I will now be following and commenting from now on as I know the feeling of a lack of comments can be quite disheartening when you know people are viewing. 

Welcome to Vibe and thank you mate. This isn't YouTube, this isn't my site, views mean nothing to me compared to comments. I do this for free, I've done this for 4.5 years as I love entertaining and helping the community. My payment has always been the comments but they're drying up as is my motivation.  

Yes I appreciate the views but they do nothing for me, whereas that personal interaction with people reading your work can give such a boost. There is no reason to be shy on Vibe, I know some sites can be intimidating but I honestly don't think Vibe is, if you're a lurker just get involved, we'd love to meet you all. 

Vibe has plenty of wonderful content and content creators and the views suggest the community enjoys what's put on show, all I'm asking is for more support and comments across the forums :).

Keep up the great work Ash, as always rearly enjoy reading your adventures in FMM

Edited by Paul186

Thanks mate, still don't have the PC back unfortunately but I can't imagine it being much longer. Just got to talk the missus into go to her mates to get it I assume lol. 

Great stuff Ashez! This is a truly epic challenge attempt! You and some of the other Vibe legends have inspired me to post my own career, only 1 season in so tryin to build up some content before I get going  :)

1 minute ago, Gaz C said:

Great stuff Ashez! This is a truly epic challenge attempt! You and some of the other Vibe legends have inspired me to post my own career, only 1 season in so tryin to build up some content before I get going  :)

Wonderful to hear, i look forward to it mate :D 

Cheers lads, the support shown has been brilliant and I hope it continues here and across the site. 

When you guys want to be you can be the motivation all of us needs, I just wish this type of support was common practice and not the result of me moaning. I'm going to stay positive though as I hope this is a sign of things to come, this community can be as strong as we make it! 

My missus is working all day today but hopefully she'll go grab the laptop tomorrow. Best case I'll be back posting Wednesday I assume, at this point I swear she's testing me waiting for me to ask for it (she doesn't approve of my activity here :p). 

2 hours ago, DaB said:

I know it's hard mate, but hopefully Vibe can get back to its best soon, ????

Some effort from all of us and it will be :) 

Sounds like Jesus rose from the dead that season! Alright, that was a horrible pun :/. Unlucky with Barbosa (did I already say that), he's basically there already though! Keep this up!

Hey Ashez, my account may be new but i have been around this site since fmh 2014, I just wanted to tell you that your careers have been very exciting to follow but when u said u were losing motivation, I had to create an account, from now on i will post a comment in your careers. 

Keep playing??

Spoiler

Btw, how is barbosa playing so well for you?, he plays like garbage in all my saves

@dirtboy- Shocking attempt haha.

@Harish - Well allow me to personally welcome you to Vibe :). I'm glad what I said had an impact and I look forward to getting to know you. As for the Barbosa question I'm not sure what to say, he's been a beast every time I've ever seen results for him. However from the other careers on Vibe using Barbosa I seem to be wasting him lol. 

@Everyone! I have my laptop back baby! Missus goes to her mates who had it yesterday at 10am to get her hair done. I thought finally i can get to work once she's back, she got back at 11pm! Anyway in short this and Rivaldo/Pele will have an update shortly, I just need to post an article first as it's been a while lol. Hoping to achieve all that today but we'll see how I get on :). 

Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge
Season 14

I haven't got much time but i wanted to reward you guys by posting an update so let's crack on! Season 14 is here lads!

Barbosa Is Back!

JGHzF4P.png

Stats

GVGUUaY.png

Oh God......

Transfers

Spoiler

In

mQI6z7E.png

A new midfielder and center back were added to the squad

Out

LNQhlxx.png

Don't ask me :P

Season Review

3c14d1D.png

A solid treble to add to the collection

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

League

2ACNLtP.png

Easy!

Recopa

xrFTkAK.png

SPSC
League

sED6WK1.png

Final

eZBJNt5.png

Player Information

Spoiler

WPOTY

sOAUppb.png

Some love for Evandro!

Assists

jawKRPz.png

AvR

49feAGs.png

Retirements

Spoiler

Umtiti

K8XtHjG.png

:(

Wisdom

PvS4QDP.png

:(

Ricardo

1P04LVC.png

Current Golden Oldies

l4VnEAz.png

The end is near for some more :(

Matheus Sale

Spoiler

Stats

t5Y9uje.png

If his dad's stamina was as bad he'd never have been made.............

This Season's Loan

hJyZSpE.png

No bad at all

History

RNuR1N9.png

Fairly impressive

Manager Information

Spoiler

i81KfHD.png

The Cabinet

m7WKTzZ.png

That missing league title annoys me!

The Main Event

Evandro

Stats

T2CZvq1.png

Still looking deadly!

Results

MGgjFEL.png

A massive season!

Barbosa

Stats

mpZOSoq.png

His stats have returned!

Results

4gOCDeb.png

Less goals from his new position but all in all a solid season

Jesus

Stats

VUL91Q9.png

Results

dBNtyag.png

Jesus smashes it out the park! He showed his potential last year after Barbosa's move out wide but this is unreal! 

Totals

Evandro
Played: 894
Scored: 875
Remaining: 125

Barbosa
Played: 832
Scored: 939
Remaining: 61

Jesus
Played: 821
Scored: 831
Remaining: 169

Season 14 turned out to be a massive season as Evandro and Jesus smashed it yet they still remain pretty fair from their targets. Has Jesus done enough to hit 1k? Am i playing a dangerous game having Barbosa wide instead of focusing on him finishing it? What are your general feelings at this point?

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment. The response was brilliant after my little moan so i'd appreciate it if the comments can stay around that level. 

Bring on season 15! If the comments warrant it i'll be posting it Thursday. 

:O great going! jaw dropping, almost there m8! If the injury gods are nice to you, you should finish this in the next few seasons. Stellar performance once again Mr. AsheZ :)

Oooft, another awesome season, 2 more and done by the looks of it. To think u've been holding Jesus back all this time! No wonder he wanted to move, poor guy... :'(

58 minutes ago, Gaz C said:

Oooft, another awesome season, 2 more and done by the looks of it. To think u've been holding Jesus back all this time! No wonder he wanted to move, poor guy... :'(

Tell me about it! The save went to plan as I always intended to release him later on but I had no idea how much I was ruining him! Just think if he didn't have all those injury issues! Barbosa broke his leg yet he's played 11 more than Jesus! 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Tell me about it! The save went to plan as I always intended to release him later on but I had no idea how much I was ruining him! Just think if he didn't have all those injury issues! Barbosa broke his leg yet he's played 11 more than Jesus! 

Holding him back? Well if you'd Played him properly he could've gotten to 3k by himself! 

9 hours ago, DaB said:

Holding him back? Well if you'd Played him properly he could've gotten to 3k by himself! 

Haha too right! He's really impressed me since the change in shape. 

6 hours ago, phila said:

Gotta say this has been pretty awesome. Unless things go really pear -shaped, have to think you will make it

Yeah we've already had one career threatening injury, surely we can't have another one. Right? Touch wood, spin around and all that shit right now lads! 

54 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Almost there, its gonna be a tight finish.

Best way to be ;) 

Way to go mate!! :)

Almost there u can do it my seventh sense tells me so:P

And sorry for the delay i saw that u replied to my post on tuesday but i had my exams near so no fmm:'(but the exams are now over and i have just settled for a marathon fmm period. 

Spoiler

I am planning to do this challenge, wish me luck!!!! 

As for barbosa, sorry i forgot one thing,  if i sign him before he hits 20 he turns into a beast but when i sign him between 22-25 he plays like garbage, i guess that the AI doesnt care about player development 

But anyway thanks for ur warm welcome and i hope vibe keeps growing forever??

Edited by Harish