Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge!

Ashez

17 hours ago, Ashez said:

My advice if you want to post on Vibe is to do something unique so you stand out. 

So thats gonna need some time, but i am thinking up a challenge atm but lets see:)

Thanks for the encouragement Ashez, I really appriciate it. ??

Edited by Harish

Hey guys, I hope you're all well? You may have noticed my absence recently and I must apologise for that. 

My Nan recently passed away and I needed some time for myself and my family. It's far from over as her funeral is approaching and we need to clear her house etc but I'm at the point where I want to get involved here again. 

I can't guarantee when this will be updated, or when I'll be posting new content for you guys to read. I guess all I'm trying to say is I'm still here and I'll be back soon. 

It feels good to be on these forums again and I'm looking forward to catching up with everything I've missed. I can see myself on a comment spamming session soon as there looks to be loads of careers to catch up with so apologise if I ruin your feeds haha. 

There is no point in rambling and I've said what I wanted to say so I look forward to catching up with everyone :). 

Really sorry to hear that your nan has passed away.

Don't worry about this Ash there is not need to rush. We are all eagerly awaiting the next update but take your time Real life is more important then FMM

Hope all is well :)

Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge
Season 15

Hey guys, looks whats back! My life is slowly getting back to normal so it feels like a good time to get this back on track. Before we begin i want to thank you all for the support you've shown as it really does help in difficult times. Now on with the show!

A Quick Recap Of Where We Are

Totals

Evandro
Played: 894
Scored: 875
Remaining: 125

Barbosa
Played: 832
Scored: 939
Remaining: 61

Jesus
Played: 821
Scored: 831
Remaining: 169

The end could be near but all three are starting to show signs of age with Evandro and Jesus being 32 and Barbosa 33 and recovering from a broken leg! Either way we need season 15 to be big to have any chance of completing this!

Retirements

Spoiler

CcfOfJR.png

The idea of a Neymar regen knocking about does excite me a lot!

jQp1HDK.png

A loyal left back on our journey

2edXkCZ.png

A worthy squad member who somewhat wasted his career if i'm honest :P 

0VcT2tu.png

I wanted to build my XI around him but he ended up as a very solid squad player. 

MpA1SGq.png

Disappointed that Rulli's retirement caused no fuss among the fans. 

Feels like hardly anyone is left!

Season Review

AIibHIY.png

Only the treble this year :P 

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

Copa Libertadores

FxyYXd6.png

League

41OHPda.png

SPSC
League

liVuIQv.png

Final

Btlukt8.png

CWC

cWPGxuw.png

Err

Matheus Sale

Spoiler

Stats

V7q3gbR.png

Coach Report

s7Qn8oN.png

History

GiLs1FT.png

Yikes!

4YHLCDn.png

Brazil
Confederations Cup

Spoiler

Group Stage

Match One

ZK0gANT.png

Match Two

pb1ctxA.png

Match Three

vh2TEhY.png

Easy!

Table

BV9SBo7.png

Semi Final

3zTaMXX.png

Final

hPkKHPS.png

I was a nervous wreck!

Manager Information

Spoiler

p9Todht.png

Nice!

Trophies

Rg1YbTF.png

The Main Event

Evandro

Stats

4hOAiEY.png

Still looking good!

Results

hcIRJ1A.png

A class season which edges him nearer his targets

Barbosa

Stats

SzJlS0u.png

Results

GJ4aYsW.png

Back to his best!

Jesus

Stats

SUUO9dW.png

Results

2ETW2ln.png

JESUS, Jesus!
What a season to smash it out the park!

Totals

Evandro
Played: 960
Scored: 934
Remaining: 66

Barbosa
Played: 899
Scored: 995
Remaining: 5

Jesus
Played: 887
Scored: 937
Remaining: 63

Barbosa is on the verge of history while Jesus has somehow jumped in front of Evandro?! Have they got it in them to cross the line to glory or will it all go tits up? The next update will be posted Monday without fail so stay tuned for that!

As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment! 

Wow them goals tallies are looking amazing mate, should be a breeze from here in. Would this be the first time something like this has been done?

2 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Wow them goals tallies are looking amazing mate, should be a breeze from here in. Would this be the first time something like this has been done?

Unfortunately not, I had hoped so but my unique idea didn't turn out as unique as I hoped as someone else posted it this year. I planned for the triple 1k though while the other continued a TT for whatever difference that makes. 

1 hour ago, Paul186 said:

What a great season, you could finish it next season keep up the good work

Let's hope so! 

53 minutes ago, Joewins said:

Great to see you finishing this one off - in style too!

Let's not count our chickens just yet, we've already had bad luck with a broken leg and another one now could end the challenge :/. 

Thanks for the comments lads :) 

8 hours ago, M4cc4n4 said:

Looks like your on the home straight good luck!

Thanks mate

7 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Nice job Ashez. Tbh I'm shocked that Jesus is finally catching up after all the uncertainty he added to your career

I have to admit I got lucky with how he turned out. I expected to have to play close to 20 seasons to have any chance, especially with Jesus but he peaked into a mad man, making him the main man really helped so maybe it isn't the fact he's finally come good but the fact I've wasted him for 15 years focusing on Evandro lol. 

7 hours ago, dirtboy said:

It's almost done! I reckon one season will do it

Let's hope so! 

Gunna have to let you down again lads, so pissed off and frustrated right now. Last update went swimmingly, I got loads of work/notes/tests done and was buzzing to crack on. Today and my laptop is basically a brick, won't do f all :@. Been trying to update since 12!! Lost half of one attempt to post then after that I couldn't get anything to work. It's lucky it ain't gone out the window :@ 

Basically got too fed up and naggy to even attempt it again today but I will do soon. I had three things to post today and I've achieved nothing :@. The positive is while I was messing with the PC I got half an article written on my iPod but now my internet is being super dodgy :@. Currently sat next to router to even get this posted. 

Just been one those days where I want to scream at useless technology! If I intend to continue posting here I guess I need a new laptop as this one has drove me mad this year, fantastic. It's been a big reason this has taken so long to post as half the time I CBa with my shitty, temperamental PC lol. I only use my PC for content posting on here though so it's hard to justify :(. 

Also spent most the weekend trying to play FMM, I won't even go into what a disaster that's been, what a shit game 2016 is.

On the count of three scream! 

One

Two

Three

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Until my next attempt lads. 

Life has just been super manic ATM, brothers just had a baby and my Mum's getting married tomorrow/Saturday. Then with the Euro's and everything I've just not had the time or energy to mess around with the PC. 

Good news is however I have plenty of content ready to go for when I'm back in the groove! Smashed out a stupid amount of seasons this week! 

I can only apologise for that, I've tried writing it up three or four times but things just kept getting in the way (family, PC playing up and stuff like that). Tbh I've not attempted to do it recently or even turned the PC on in weeks/months haha, I've just lost that spark. 

I'll force the update out sometime soon though, maybe this week if things go my way. I actually have two careers played, finished and ready to post but I've just not felt like doing it. 

I want to post here and be involved again but pulling the trigger on things is proving next to impossible lately lol. I think about posting something every day more or less but as you can see I've not gone past the thinking about it stage. The Pele/Rivaldo save is also in limbo as Prize has vanished and the last update is his so I'm kinda stuck there. 

In sort I'll polish this off soon and if you wanna see another career from me this year let me know. 

Shake it off and update man we all want to see what happened at laSt.Btw am I the only one who feels ash puts too much work on he's posts? And this discourages you to post 

Edited by lilgwanz

I'll do my best, there is no way I'll leave this unfinished so this will be updated at least. The new career I might start positing is giving me some unique ideas on how to post it which has me somewhat excited but it will be a lot of posting work, which might not pay off as it's an odd idea i'm thinking of running with lol. I think the idea could be fun though and it's one I've always wanted to do which feels fitting at this moment in time. 

Main issue is my PC is crap and i have a whole careers worth of images to sort out which is rather daunting, once that's done I can finally start posting it. Basically before I went on holiday I just dumped everything on the PC to make sure I didn't lose the save or images lol. I'll try and see what I can do later this week, no promise but we'll see :). 

Spent a hour sorting half my images :(. PC is so messed up it's infuriating lol. To get the copy/past/cut tool bar thingy up takes 36 seconds! Yes I counted lol. Half images won't load so I can't see what they are to organise them :@. Just been a mess and one I was trying to avoid haha. Then "My Documents" will not respond and all sorts of shit like that. Never mind trying to use image ur and formatting on here, err. 

Going to try and borrow another laptop which will hopefully make things easier so I can crack on. Might see some developments Thursday or next week, we'll see what I can come up with. 

On 17/06/2016 at 04:16, Ashez said:

Life has just been super manic ATM, brothers just had a baby and my Mum's getting married tomorrow/Saturday. Then with the Euro's and everything I've just not had the time or energy to mess around with the PC. 

Good news is however I have plenty of content ready to go for when I'm back in the groove! Smashed out a stupid amount of seasons this week! 

Give my congratulations to Alfie.

26 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

Give my congratulations to Alfie.

Lmao, obviously not him as he's still only 12 (old enough to smash you in FMM though :p). 

Well played ;) 

Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge
Season 16
The Final Update

The Usual Final Update Ramblings

2016 has been a really interesting year in my life as i've experienced so much change, this year has changed my life more than almost any other year in my 25 year existence, some of it has been good and some of it has been devastating. I have no intention with boring you with the details of what my year has entailed at this point but it has meant my Vibe activity has suffered. I've got well documented issues with the game but that's no excuse for how long this save took to be finished, i finished playing this save months and months ago but getting it posted just never materialized, 2017 is out in a matter of hours and i have a completed 12 year career which i just didn't bother to post. I loved the save, i was excited about showing it to you guys but when the time came to it i just wasn't bothered enough to do it. This has pretty much been my attitude towards FMM and Vibe in recent months which is why i resigned from my position as staff, however on the verge of a new release in the series i'm feeling optimistic again so hopefully 2017 can be a good year.  I'd love nothing more than to get back playing the game again in the way i want to and to be sharing saves and challenges for you guys to enjoy, hopefully this isn't my last major career update but it's hard to say. I think that's one reason why i've struggled to let go of this update, i know once it's out there this could be the end for me? I considered leaving Vibe for months but this career was used as an excuse to keep me around, now it's just up to the game.

Moving swiftly along to this save it's time for season 16 in this long and drawn out adventure, in some ways i'm delighted how things have worked out as it means my final career post of 2016 will be showcasing the wonderfulness of Brazil in FMM. The removal of Brazil is hard to swallow as it's one of my favourite leagues but as chance would have it i accidently found myself playing one of my most ambitious saves ever in this league just before it's removed, after Fierro last year you could say i'm the kiss of death haha. 

In an ideal world it is not only Brazil we are saying goodbye right now however as this save will signify a change in me, if all goes to plan and 2017 isn't a dumpster fire then this will be my last save on the OME! Pretty big hey? Five or six years of content produced from that bad boy but i'm at the point where i want to move on, when i play the OME i feel i should be playing the EME, when i play the EME i miss the OME. So i'm praying to the FMM God's that the FMM 2017 engine will be one i can enjoy and embrace but we'll find out tomorrow haha. 

Now let's wave goodbye to Brazil, to the OME and most importantly to Barbosa, Jesus and Evandro!

Season 16
Season Review

6LoiAjo.png

My last ever season in Brazil ends with a clean sweep!

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

League

tAW8ZFn.png

Not perfect but the title is mine!

SPSC
League

EpY2PP9.png

Well that's embarrassing, my last ever SPSC includes a draw :P

Final

RbSyHaU.png

At least the final was entertaining

Recoppa

jsN0Hjq.png

CWC

NC51o8m.png

A fitting end that my last CWC on 2016 is between the two sides i featured on this years game. 

Champions League

SXSl9YV.png

Tidy!

Final Manager Information

Spoiler

xURv4oA.png

zawUDO4.png

I think we can call that a success :D

Honours

m6WWI0J.png

All in one big cabinet haha

Brazil

16FWgEd.png

I resigned at the start of this season.

Stats

Spoiler

Club History

aSQwaj8.png
hY47DTn.png

Some impressive things on that list!

Player Stats

3hvZYrg.png

Pv9gheo.png

Some brilliant memories

Assists God
Evidence For Later 

OCAKYyP.png

The Main Event
A Quick Recap Of Where We Are

Totals

Evandro
Played: 960
Scored: 934
Remaining: 66

Barbosa
Played: 899
Scored: 995
Remaining: 5

Jesus
Played: 887
Scored: 937
Remaining: 63

All three are starting to show signs of age with Evandro and Jesus being 32 and Barbosa 33 and recovering from a broken leg! Either way we need season 16 to be big to have any chance of completing this!

Evandro
Stats

8MDCMtt.png

He could look a lot worse in fairness

Results

sM62ILU.png

Evandro has a season to remember as he smashes the 1k mark! 

Barbosa
Stats

cnRYKoh.png

Yikes!

Results

2ilHX9Z.png

Job done! It would have been nice for Barbosa to smash the last season but once he had his five i moved him to FL in the hope that Evandro and Jesus could hit their targets.

Jesus
Stats

1pshOTr.png

Oh, not looking too fresh! Could he achieve his 63 goal target?

Results

1zcJgOZ.png

You bet your sweet arse he can! Boom! 

End Of Career Stats

Evandro
Played: 1,026
Scored: 1,022

Barbosa
Played: 956
Scored: 1,031

Jesus
Played: 955
Scored: 1,019

Total
Played: 2,937
Scored: 3,072

The three thousand goal challenge has been complete! I'm delighted how they came across like a real partnership with all being close in their final totals. All the math and guess work i did at the start of the save turned out almost how i expected and we achieved greatness! 

Double Trouble Breakdown

Evandro + Barbosa: 2,053
Evandro + Jesus: 2,041
Jesus + Barbosa: 2,050

Smashed it!

The Assist Challenge

Barbosa: 590
Gnoukouri: 462
Jesus: 394
Evandro: 268

Barbosa is a mutant! Those assists means he contributed 1,621 goals to this save in just 956 matches and he broke his bloody leg! 

The End

I have to say i really enjoyed posting this, my Ipod is going crazy so i'll assume the 2017 information is now live so hopefully this doesn't get lost in all the buzz, to be honest i've posted this for myself and for my fans (i hate saying that) so i'm sure the people who care will see this. 

All i have left to say is thank you so much for following, this career has a massive 8,762 views and a decent amount of comments which just blows me away. Thank you, thank you all. 

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

Goodbye Brazil. Goodbye my deadly trio. Goodbye the OME. Goodbye FMM 2016 and may you rot in hell. 
Hello FMM 2017! 

Great stuff. How you found the inclination to persevere  that long in Brazil with 16 I will never know.  

Why good bye OME. Have you made a choice to move away from it from now on or is it not in 17? Have I missed something?

7 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Great stuff. How you found the inclination to persevere  that long in Brazil with 16 I will never know.  

Why good bye OME. Have you made a choice to move away from it from now on or is it not in 17? Have I missed something?

Oh it dragged like fudge! But with it going so well it helped make it easier. The issue came when the Rivaldo and Pele save moved to Brazil, Ajax was a good change of pace but two Brazil careers sucked! 

I hoped I'd said enough to not cause confusion haha. As fair as I'm aware the OME is in the game. It's a personal decision to step away, I feel my achievements are almost mean less on the OME now compared to the EME. If I could play one or the other it would be the OME but I always feel like it's a waste of time. 

8 minutes ago, PriZe said:

This was what you could achieve while i was AFK? Mediocre performance :P

Kudos!!! great job!

Think this was finished when you were still around :P