Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashez

Career Ashez & His Triple 1000 Goal Challenge!

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Congratulations @Ashez. This career has been amazing to follow and it's great you finally decided to post. What a way to end 2016. Long live FMM 17

Cheers mate :)

1 minute ago, kts365 said:

I have seen the nation locke challenge and may attempt it this year. I'll be sure to tag you in ?

I love the wonderlocke in pokemon because you are forced to you with random pokemon.

I love skyrim but you may hate it if the bugs aren't fixed.

It's pretty fun :) 

It's tempted me but a time sink, I don't often replay games you see. Likely only 3-5 games I've played twice in last decade lol. 

I tried the one before that on 360, elder scrolls? Couldn't get into it tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Cheers mate :)

It's pretty fun :) 

It's tempted me but a time sink, I don't often replay games you see. Likely only 3-5 games I've played twice in last decade lol. 

I tried the one before that on 360, elder scrolls? Couldn't get into it tbh. 

Skyrim is more accessible than oblivion but is a total time sink. I rarely replay games too. other than metal gear solid games, skyrim and Pokemon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kts365 said:

Skyrim is more accessible than oblivion but is a total time sink. I rarely replay games too. other than metal gear solid games, skyrim and Pokemon

Oblivion that's it haha, as I said I might look at it on the Switch :). 

Havent played MGS since PS2 days, one issue of going Nintendo haha. I have snake eater in my backlog on 3ds and PS2 though. Really wanna replay Fire Red but with S/M I waited it out. 

Most recent games I replayed recently would be steamworld dig and Fire Emblem Awakening. I also play Super Mario World every year or so but it's my favourite game of all time haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Oblivion that's it haha, as I said I might look at it on the Switch :). 

Havent played MGS since PS2 days, one issue of going Nintendo haha. I have snake eater in my backlog on 3ds and PS2 though. Really wanna replay Fire Red but with S/M I waited it out. 

Most recent games I replayed recently would be steamworld dig and Fire Emblem Awakening. I also play Super Mario World every year or so but it's my favourite game of all time haha. 

Cool. love a good strategy game so fire emblem is right up my street. I haven't committed to a new gen console yet and i am not swayed by the switch either to be honest so I'm currently working my way through ps3 titles. stick of truth is the most fun I have had in years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Cool. love a good strategy game so fire emblem is right up my street. I haven't committed to a new gen console yet and i am not swayed by the switch either to be honest so I'm currently working my way through ps3 titles. stick of truth is the most fun I have had in years.

Fire Emblem is brilliant, love everything it. Awakening one my favourite 3ds games but Fates I found hit and miss. My brother has a Xbox One but I'm not that interested, I used to be massively PlayStation but that Nintendo pull is too strong. It's like your child hood in a console and almost all the first party games are brilliant. The WiiU flopped hard but it has a bloody great library of games and tbh the 3ds might be my favourite system of all time. 

Nice heard good things about that, I'm currently playing Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate, avoid it!! Has potential but is so flawed, only playing it as it's short and I needed a genre freshener between DQ7 and S/M haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Fire Emblem is brilliant, love everything it. Awakening one my favourite 3ds games but Fates I found hit and miss. My brother has a Xbox One but I'm not that interested, I used to be massively PlayStation but that Nintendo pull is too strong. It's like your child hood in a console and almost all the first party games are brilliant. The WiiU flopped hard but it has a bloody great library of games and tbh the 3ds might be my favourite system of all time. 

Nice heard good things about that, I'm currently playing Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate, avoid it!! Has potential but is so flawed, only playing it as it's short and I needed a genre freshener between DQ7 and S/M haha. 

I'd you still have your ps2 I recommend finding a copy of shin megami tensei: lucifers call.  one of my favourites.

I love the 3ds too. one of the finest gaming machines ever without doubt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kts365 said:

I'd you still have your ps2 I recommend finding a copy of shin megami tensei: lucifers call.  one of my favourites.

I love the 3ds too. one of the finest gaming machines ever without doubt

I know little about SMT tbh, but it's of interest as I hear of it a lot though. I keep an eye out for the DS/3ds games but they're kinda rare or not physical, plus I never know which i might like lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gaz C said:

Legendary :)

Sorry I missed this in all the hype, just came to grab the link and remember! Thanks for the comment :)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful career Ashez and a fine write-up as well. Thanks for taking the time to share that with us, I know the time and effort it takes but the responses you get makes it worth it.

Also very inspirational as I'm itching to get back in career mode after reading the posts in here.

Big congrats on the Triple K's and looking forward to your FMM17 stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Beautiful career Ashez and a fine write-up as well. Thanks for taking the time to share that with us, I know the time and effort it takes but the responses you get makes it worth it.

Also very inspirational as I'm itching to get back in career mode after reading the posts in here.

Big congrats on the Triple K's and looking forward to your FMM17 stuff.

That is so true, shame it had roughly 400 views and only like 20 comments though, especially as most of them are mine or one convo but that's Vibe for you :P 

I can't wait to see what you bring to the table :D. Still don't have 2017 and I'm still undecided if I will get it. Feeling rather torn tbf haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×