Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Curse Of The Loan Signing

leecutler

Hi all you are all probably thinking how many careers are you going to do well let me tell you this after I decided to do my epic challenge I found out that Ashez was going for the triple 1KC and parts of my challenge was similar but different in other parts so I decided that I would no longer continue this as currently there is a lot of goal based challenges kicking off and imo all the attention would direct else where, (not that I am a attention seeker of any sort)

So after much debate and reading through many challenges I stumbled across this one that was in th FMH15 challenges forum and I loved the idea of it.

As much as I'm really loving FMM16 I always feel I want to do something different I don't like to post a certain challenge if someone else is also trying to achieve this, So this challenge was perfect for me.

My Club Of Choice

image.thumb.jpeg.7ea3c7ba6105bc29e876536

So I chose none other none the mighty Benfica, the have some quality players and I felt that I wouldn't have to make any additions to the squad in season one.

So as I approached the loan market I was horrified with my choices of player the first 5 players where already out on loan and this was the best player available to me????....

Loan Signing

image.thumb.png.90d3aaac1532643012e7bf0f

Wow what a player! Yeah I wish! So every season I must sign a new replacement and he has to be loaned and he must beat the previous loanees goal tally so surely my target has to be low in my first season, So is a tactical approach needed?

Keep following and watch out for season 1 guys, As always don't forget to leave a comment and also hit that "notify me of replies button"

Edited by leecutler

Really looking forward to this, it's a brilliant challenge that never got any love on Vibe. 

Love the club choice but shame about the striker! Hopefully should leave a beatable score though :D 

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Really looking forward to this, it's a brilliant challenge that never got any love on Vibe. 

Love the club choice but shame about the striker! Hopefully should leave a beatable score though :D 

As much as I love a good goal challenge aiming for 100 plus per season was destroying my head, Yeah good club but as for the player I had no choice haha, he is rated like 2 stars by my scout lol