Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Need help, bug?

Brenty92

What are the regeneration dates this year, I'm in my third season in Brazil with santos and I'm having a minimum of 1 player every 2/3 weeks come through my academy, I'm not sure if it's a bug or its normal? @Alari maybe you can help

I know about regens appearing after players retire but I have a whole reserve team nearly full of them from this season, I'm only 5 months into the season, just seems a bit too much compared to normal that's all

1 hour ago, UKFootballScore said:

That is defo too many haha god knows! What leagues have you loaded?

Just Brazil, it's on my TT lol 

i think I counted 28 in about 3/4 months

i only signed three of these players in my reserves, carmona, keita and Iglesias 

image.jpg.7a538da68d9887cfbb6760d2ad7f28image.jpg.06e6ee152c8e132659d62f83d98319

theres 2 more at the bottom aswell, didn't see the point of attaching a whole other pic for 2 players lol

Brazil has always been spammed with promoted regens, thankfully I haven't seen as many as you but I also have loads more than you'd get in Europe. The only way to stop the invasion is to fill both squads lol. 

I've noticed if the game thinks you need a position it'll give you a youth product close to that position and if.you demote them they keep sending you them lol

Next time when you get one keep him in the first team squad and I bet you only get the one

On this subject though has.anyone had a foreign youth player come through before?? 

I was Spurs and got a Brazilain Striker through the academy midway through season 2 and he was a beast aswell!

9 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

I've noticed if the game thinks you need a position it'll give you a youth product close to that position and if.you demote them they keep sending you them lol

Next time when you get one keep him in the first team squad and I bet you only get the one

I don't want them in the first team though lol ?

I've never had a foreigner come through that's really strange mate haha

I'm doing triple threat in Brazil and have noticed same problem, I've kept at least 9 in the first team , just to keep numbers high. Also I've had Spanish, guinea and ivory coast players come through my academy.