Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone know when the save editor is available?

34 minutes ago, TheHirinator said:

Anyone know when the save editor is available? I don't want to pay for the in-game editor it's way too expensive

Will be after Christmas, after the Android/FireOS is released

On 23/12/2015 at 21:23, jaymarvels said:

Will be after Christmas, after the Android/FireOS is released

Oooh that means the scout app will be coming soon?? ;)

1 hour ago, benashley said:

Ahh no worries, thanks for reply.

I'm sure there was a SE for FM15 on IOS?

SE is a software on PC. It works for both iOS and android save. But you should know how to export save and import save.

32 minutes ago, rseven said:

SE is a software on PC. It works for both iOS and android save. But you should know how to export save and import save.

Sorry for confusion, the original question was to see if I could edit IOS saves which it seems you can!

4 minutes ago, benashley said:

Sorry for confusion, the original question was to see if I could edit IOS saves which it seems you can!

yes u can, its only the Pre Editor u cant use on iOS

Really sorry for bumping this because I didn't want to make a new topic, just wanting updates to when it'll be released. I know Jay's a busy guy so I'm not ranting to get it done, just asking what's the latest. 

On 11/01/2016 at 21:03, sharaziuk said:

Really sorry for bumping this because I didn't want to make a new topic, just wanting updates to when it'll be released. I know Jay's a busy guy so I'm not ranting to get it done, just asking what's the latest. 

FMM Scout should be out this week hopefully, this should free up my time to finish off the SE - currently it reads all the data, just need to add in displaying and writing back.

Hopefully I won't be too distracted by the 3D Printer I currently have in my possession ;-) 

3 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

FMM Scout should be out this week hopefully, this should free up my time to finish off the SE - currently it reads all the data, just need to add in displaying and writing back.

Hopefully I won't be too distracted by the 3D Printer I currently have in my possession ;-) 

Oh dear... How many months? ;)

7 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Cool, sorry to be a pain but do you reckon the save editor will be out around the end of the month, I.e Jan transfer window?