• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Vibe All Stars - Ended

Kyle

6 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Smashing it!! Would love to see a decent cup run

Can we draw the Legends team??

All Stars and Legends are on 2 different saves , as if i put them in one game i can only manage 1 and other team players may get transfered out where as these careers are how well we work together etc. but i have a few ideas for future FMM depending on SI if they keeps some features in.

Plenty of time for others to get in and make an impact although I've noticed I am being played out wide in midfield a few times

44 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Am I the only one thinking that @JMitchy and @UKFootballScore should step aside and give others a chance to shine ? beast mode here lads!!

i know with jmitchy been the captain the other 2 forwards will play less :/ its why i been switching tactics from my 4-2-3-1 to a 4-1-3-2 where i push jmitchy into amc and ukfootballscore into mc (their secondary positions as u can see on the main post when i did the sign up).

33 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

Plenty of time for others to get in and make an impact although I've noticed I am being played out wide in midfield a few times

ur M/AM C so u can play either AMC or MC as i mentioned about :) , i push u and jmitchy to ur secondary positions so u can get the other 2 forwards in.

On 07/01/2016 at 19:32, dutchfmh said:

So that means I'll play more :)

i will try to play u and DSW more but with Jmitchy been captain he will play most of the games, if i push him into amc more we lose a mc in midfield so a mc will lose a place. i will try my best to rotate as much as i can. its my fault i should have done 1 less SC on sign up then again i didnt know jmitchy would be captain lol as he and ukfootballscore was drawn picked (info on main post).

anyways november updates should be up later today :)

Playing very well but so is that hasem guy(my rival for right back). I am pulling them 8s and 9s every game but i think my low stamina is a let down. 

24 minutes ago, halamadrid said:

@Kyle

Can i see my player history page please? 

player history i do every 5 seasons so u can see a full on history, as for player stats i normaly do it in every other season or so but end of this season i will post stats, if i keep uploading player historys while im only 3 months into game lol everyone will want theirs and then updates will slow down :P

Up to 19 assist now for the season!! Awesome even got a hatty of assist in one game haha

1 hour ago, UKFootballScore said:

Up to 19 assist now for the season!! Awesome even got a hatty of assist in one game haha

yes u and jmitchy damn! lol what a partnership even tho ashez scored a few more then jmitchy .. u 2 have the best partnership over ashez & dec

Having a solid season. I've played decently when I have been playing. COYAS!!!!! :) 

F.A Cup 3rd Round Draw

Vibe All Stars v Blackburn Rovers

So what u guys think? is Blackburn a good test for us? we have home advantage at Vibe Park.

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

F.A Cup 3rd Round Draw

Vibe All Stars v Blackburn Rovers

So what u guys think? is Blackburn a good test for us? we have home advantage at Vibe Park.

It will be thought game. 2-1 to us

What a great month that was from the team and myself. I got 9,8 and 9 from games i played. And i said 2-1 against Black burn ;)