Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Transfers, Bosmans and Compensation

Vaile23

This is just annoying...

So if I want to sign a young, out of contract player I have to pay compensation (ranging between 100-500k for Championship quality players).

However, a 22 year old English player of mine just agreed a contract elsewhere, joined that club and I don't get a penny in return! Surely that's a bug or an oversight? 

I'm not even going to get into the fact he's took £1K less than I offered him at a Championship club and joined a National League North team. What kind of logic is that?!

Screenshot_2015-12-30-13-43-10.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-12-31-00-14-26.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-12-31-00-14-32.thumb.png

Edited by Vaile23

You only pay compensation when the player is 21 or under

But I've seen players do that to me aswell as a free agent once turned down a title winning Juventus to join a newly promoted team for 10k a week when I offered him 35k!! 

It happens all the time on the free agent database but obviously that makes it different as its adding a third party file

5 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

You only pay compensation when the player is 21 or under

But I've seen players do that to me aswell as a free agent once turned down a title winning Juventus to join a newly promoted team for 10k a week when I offered him 35k!! 

It happens all the time on the free agent database but obviously that makes it different as its adding a third party file

It's 23 and under. From 24 onwards, no compensation is required. 

Screenshot_2016-01-01-13-23-47.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-01-01-13-23-53.thumb.png

Screenshot_2016-01-01-13-23-22.thumb.pngScreenshot_2016-01-01-13-23-29.thumb.png