Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Higher PA or bigger gap between CA and PA?

How can you determine that a player is one for the future? I usually go for higher PA but I've found some top players with PA's between 150 - 170

3 hours ago, Goldi Kharisma Iskandar said:

3 hours ago, Goldi Kharisma Iskandar said:

im agree with @rseven here, in my experiences from fmh 2014 - 15,  i found a lot of great players with 150-160 pa, only if the player has decent initial attributes

PA 150+ is enough to be wonderful player

Well it's quite difficult buying players because I usually find a lot I want to buy but obviously can't play with all of them. How do you decide which ones to buy? 

16 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Well it's quite difficult buying players because I usually find a lot I want to buy but obviously can't play with all of them. How do you decide which ones to buy? 

what i do is compare them and decide on one, and if you are struggling I suggesting asking friends or some of the members here :) 

I generally only sign 0-21yo players that my scout says are potential world stars. Yes my scout may get it wrong and recommend a bob, or miss a diamond, but overall i have had good success in my Liverpool save. Also, only buying wonderkids has not resulted in a full 1st and reserve team. Of course it does get "easier" to pick up really good players once you have sold any low ca/pa players out of your team. This is on fmm16 without any iscout style stuff. OP, i think stats are the most important thing to go for, i am doing the pensioner challenge with a 34yo+ striker up front and they still hit 30+ goals in BPL/ECL. I just make sure the key stats are 10+.