Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Mr. SkiLLz - BrutaL 4123 Tactic FMM (EME)

StueyRob

Happy new year everyone 

over the past few weeks I've been tinkering with tactics trying to find the right one, nothing seemed to be consistent so I decided to create a tactic with 3 strikers.

so far I've only tested it with Man Utd so can't really say if it will work as good with lower teams, but feel free to try and provide and feedback :)

Formation

4-1-2-3

Important Player Stats

GK - Good all round stats

Fullbacks - Tackling, Pace, Crossing

LD - Aerial, Pace, Decisions

BWM - Tackling, Aggression, Passing

BBM - Stamina, Pace, Passing, Creativity 

AP - Passing, Dribbling, Creativity

AF - Pace, Passing, Dribbling, Shooting

P - Good All Round Striker 

Results:

First season I cleaned up, winning all competitions, League, League Cup, FA Cup & Champions League 

Pato is a highly recommended signing for pretty much and club, first 4-5 month he finished runner up on ballon dor to Messi which is pretty good for half a season! 

All screenshots of Stats, Tactic and other relevant things have been provided 

feel free to ask any questions or provide and feedback/tweaks maybe to improve the tactic 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by StueyRob
Miss interpretation of a previous tactic

There are goal stats in the above screenshots but here's some more 

costa started off well but I rotated him a lot 

bought Neymar in Jan who went on to score 23 in 20 games 

image.png

image.png

Risheek it's on EME which I know you don't play that much lol I'll get to testing soon for you mate looks real good so far! I'll probably test with a mid to lower table team for you ??

Pretty new to the mobile/handheld version 

played fm mostly on PC version

whats the difference between the 2 match engines?

17 minutes ago, StueyRob said:

Pretty new to the mobile/handheld version 

played fm mostly on PC version

whats the difference between the 2 match engines?

This is not a good place to be discussing it. You ought to ask this in the chat/help thread as you will get better and more replies. From my basic understanding the Enhanced Engine is the one the FM team works on in every update and thus the name Enhanced. The Original Engine is from the first versions of the game. There is also an option for that in the PC version, to choose an engine (Classic Mode option). Weird you haven't noticed that.

So if you don't know the difference and haven't changed anything, I guess it's for the Enhanced Match Engine then?

Edited by vbase

Some nice results for sure. 

A couple of minor points though 

The Diablo tactic was a 4-1-3-2 with the central midfielder the main goal scorer with his lung busting runs from the centre of midfield. The main creativity came from wingers in the midfield positions. 

Apart from having counter attack ticked I see little that resembles the original Diablo. If you're happy with your tactic then that's great, no need to link it to something it's not. 

Second point, you bought Costa for £42m, Pato for £20m and Neymar for £m???? All in the first season. You probably wheeled and dealed to raise the money to make those signinings but if you used sugar daddy then that should be declared so everyone knows. The same if you have bought world class players throughout the squad A screen shot of the rest of the squad may help people decide if they want to give your tactic a whirl or not. 

I can't really contribute anything constructive as I don't play with the enhanced engine but it doesn't look like it needs any improving. Well done!

11 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Some nice results for sure. 

A couple of minor points though 

The Diablo tactic was a 4-1-3-2 with the central midfielder the main goal scorer with his lung busting runs from the centre of midfield. The main creativity came from wingers in the midfield positions. 

Apart from having counter attack ticked I see little that resembles the original Diablo. If you're happy with your tactic then that's great, no need to link it to something it's not. 

Second point, you bought Costa for £42m, Pato for £20m and Neymar for £m???? All in the first season. You probably wheeled and dealed to raise the money to make those signinings but if you used sugar daddy then that should be declared so everyone knows. The same if you have bought world class players throughout the squad A screen shot of the rest of the squad may help people decide if they want to give your tactic a whirl or not. 

I can't really contribute anything constructive as I don't play with the enhanced engine but it doesn't look like it needs any improving. Well done!

Yeah that's partly my fault, there was a recreation of the Diablo tactic created for fm 12 which is what I've based this on mate, not the original from 03/04

regarding the transfers I got rid of the likes of Fellaini, Young, McNair, Valencia and a lot of the youngsters to fund the transfers, especially the Neymar 1, and yes sugar daddy is enabled doesn't really do much imo, only got an extra £30mil

but that tactic was made around the team instructions and player settings I found online 

Currently working on a new tactic which is very encouraging the moment, 

im in need of anyone willing to test it with different teams to help the progress of the tactic before I release it here on the forums 

if anyone is interested then private message me 

This tactic is so good it makes the game with a big team boring :)!

thank you very much for this - it score alot of goals AND at the same time it defends like a maniac in a good scence!

we want more tactics from you :)!!!!

image.png

5 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

This tactic is so good it makes the game with a big team boring :)!

thank you very much for this - it score alot of goals AND at the same time it defends like a maniac in a good scence!

we want more tactics from you :)!!!!

image.png

Thanks for the feedback mate, 

currenly in testing with a new tactic and have afew guys helping me test it with other teams 

so far so good, hopefully it will be ready to release in the next week or so 

9 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Cool - looking forward to test that too :)

If u want early access to help me test the tactic before release then pm me mate :)

On 1 January 2016 at 22:15, vbase said:

This is not a good place to be discussing it. You ought to ask this in the chat/help thread as you will get better and more replies. From my basic understanding the Enhanced Engine is the one the FM team works on in every update and thus the name Enhanced. The Original Engine is from the first versions of the game. There is also an option for that in the PC version, to choose an engine (Classic Mode option). Weird you haven't noticed that.

So if you don't know the difference and haven't changed anything, I guess it's for the Enhanced Match Engine then?

Maybe this tactic is for ome? Even OP doesn't know what engine he is using... From what I heard for last year fmh, match engine is chosen by system based on device performance etc. Maybe it's defaulted to eme for fmm2016, I'm not sure.

anyway, OP can check under Manager> Game Status to see what engine this tactic he has been using is under.

But from looks of it though, the tactic looks sound whether for ome or eme. 

Edited by Lilgac
3 hours ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Have you ever tried this with Wing Backs? Not much width in this

No I haven't mate, give it ago and provide some feedback if u want?

the reasons behind the fullbacks is to not let the defence be too open for counter attacks 

1 hour ago, Lilgac said:

Maybe this tactic is for ome? Even OP doesn't know what engine he is using... From what I heard for last year fmh, match engine is chosen by system based on device performance etc. Maybe it's defaulted to eme for fmm2016, I'm not sure.

anyway, OP can check under Manager> Game Status to see what engine this tactic he has been using is under.

But from looks of it though, the tactic looks sound whether for ome or eme. 

The clue for the match engine is in the title of the thread 

59 minutes ago, StueyRob said:

No I haven't mate, give it ago and provide some feedback if u want?

the reasons behind the fullbacks is to not let the defence be too open for counter attacks 

I'm guessing it's on Enhanced engine?

Update

so tested with Annan Athletic in Scottish prem (we are a top side in that division).

tactic works really well - very impressed.

Same with Maidenhead takes a while for the poor teams to pick up and learn it but once they do very good tactic.

won the league and FA trophy this season with it.