Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Murtons Original 2014 tactic 3-2-3-1-1 (OME)

Hi folks. Have been hoping to recreate Murtons 2014 3-2-3-1-1 tactic that demolished the 2014 and 2015 FM handheld games. I have been tinkering with similar tactics and think I have hit the jackpot. This tactic is simply amazing. All credit must go to Murtons 2014 3-2-3-1-1 tactic that he posted way back. 

I am currently testing this tactic with Truro in the southern conference and it is smashing everything that is thrown at it. I simply cannot loose at the moment. These are current results (only started playing since 1pm this afternoon). It is on the original match engine. Please try this tactic and tell me what you all think.

Personally I feel this tactic is as close as you can get to breaking the game. Any alterations and input would be appreciated. Have fun! 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by MadMarshall88

Just won the league with Truro incredibly early. This tactic is awesome. Lost due to typical fm rubbish e.g. 2 shots on target computer and scored both - 15 shots on goal and 9 on target yet only scored once. This was vs bottom of the table team. Again the draws have come from unavoidable random rubbish. 

I mostly auto picked and found that my team tended to dominate more this way. No save and relaod rubbish - this is 100% authentic run through. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

After my first full season with Truro here are my results. If the tactic works this well with a team that is predicted bottom of the table and is very weak I can't wait to try this tactic with a stronger team such as Man U, Chelsea, Juventus or Barcelona. I surpassed expectations and won the league extremely comfortably. I made only 1 signing (recommended by my youth scouts) and he scored a steady few (jack cook). The attacking playmaker behind the poacher got 31 goals which is immense. 

Thanks for reading folks. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

What kind of players are you playing as your wingers at WB, full on wingers, defensive minded wingers or wing backs?? Looks good so far mate!!

I'm playing a combination of whatever I have available. Mostly wing backs and wide midfielders at the moment. You definately want them to have okay defending ability and OK crossing. 

Edited by MadMarshall88

Could people post how they are getting on with this tactic. I'm interested to know. I have made one change - goalkeeper distribution I have changed to short. This helps maintain possession and results in less counter attack ball off of goalkeeper distribution. Posting second season of Truro soon. Doing surprisingly well! 

Won promotion through the playoffs - two promotions back to back now. Have a horrendous start to the season but my team went on a winning streak and came back end of the season. I had a pretty rubbish squad too - strikers scored much less than last season. Beat the leaders Mansfield twice and came 2nd highest scorers in the league. 

image.png

Tested with Southampton in the eme. Sacked just inside 2016, found it to be a very poor tactic. Very leaky at the back, doesn't create many chances at all, a lot of red cards due to committed tackling causing me to lose games down to 9men. Needs a lot of tweaking which may be down to using eme. I used the version with the gk passing set to short.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by keyser_soze

With exeter I am second but could still win.   Need very good passing defenders and strong forward. John akinda has score 40 goals in 27 games and have about 17 games left. Havent conceded much 

Nice. I am playing on iPhone - I don't know if this makes a difference. I believe Android and tablet versions are different. 

Edited by MadMarshall88

After some signings in league 2 - nothing amazing as my budget at Truro is shocking I managed to achieve automatic promotion. I had a massive barren period with loads of draws middle of the season but it was enough to see me promoted. 

Tactic seems less effective - however I am always competing with other teams no matter what (premiership etc) and normally loose by 1 goal or draw it. 

Thus formation always produces a minimum of 7-9 shots on target every game no matter what opponent.

I tried the formation with wing backs and defensive wingers instead of wingers and had little success - number of shots on goal reduced dramatically. Equally going balanced seemed to ruin the attacking fun of this formation. 

image.png

Edited by MadMarshall88

Decided to try this tactic with Corinthians in the Brazilian league. First match... 

This is the most amount of shots and most goals I have ever seen in a match. Will be testing it on a big team today to see if it is effective. 

image.png

After one whole season with Corinthians on the Brazilian league I had mixed results. Way too many draws resulted in me coming second in the two tournaments entered. Although I scored loads in the championship. Nearing the end of my fixtures I was still dominating but my strikers/attacking playmakers simply were not scoring.... 

Went from smashing teams 10-0 at the start of the season to drawing 3 games 1-1 at the end. I can't figure this year fm mobile out. The 4-4-1-1 formation seems to absolutely demolish this one.

All my draws were similar to the match screen posted below - dominated, many shots on goal - computer has 1 shot on target and scores....

My poacher had 19 finishing....

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

yG29ZH5.png

TueQeHL.png

Na8Uxil.png

0U6XxoS.png

Y1lJl6u.png

CsdRyIn.png

966q7uK.png

End Notes

It's a nice tactic. But it's a tactic that is too much relying on your striker. If he has an offday then you probably will lose. But I recommend this tactic to everyone. With this tactic even the little teams can win matches like i did with an awful Watford. I just auto picked before every match. The squad had a bad harmony. But the lads managed to qualify for Europe.

Edited by Roffatje

Tried this tactic and by October everything went down  the pan but I was picking the team but pretty much using the same team all season.. do you think the key is auto select team ?

Not only tactic in fmm2016. Staff much effect too. And your IT. if you have more one motivational coach and take  motivation IT in medium. Your player can easy tired... Slow work IT in premier.