Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The Dissymetrical 4-1-1-2-2 (EME)

Hello and welcome mates!

This is my first time posting about tactic, so sorry if i do make mistakes. This is my tweaked tactic from fmh 2015 which i just play recently,and thats why i never posted it.

Why a dyssymetrical tactic? dont really know myself, i just love a tactic thats pretty flexible and not too mainstream to play

in all the season i always bring my fittest player, never bring condition of 90 percent and below players.

i created this tactic after studying and mixing some of the tactics from our mate here in vibe, so i wont take all the credits here.

Formation and Player Roles

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-46-36.thumb.png

in dmc position the main player is schweinsteiger, he is injured thats why im playing fellaini for that moment. and i often choose siquiera than shaw because i get more consistent result from him, maybe because the age factor

Team Instructions 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-46-40.thumb.png

League Table & Some Results

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-45-45.thumb.png

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-49-49.thumb.png

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-50-07.thumb.png

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-49-10.thumb.png

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-51-51.thumb.png

Player Stats

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-47-08.thumb.png

Goals

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-47-20.thumb.png

Assists

Transfers

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-01-02-17-53-45.thumb.png

i bought rafael and siquiera to make my wingbacks more solid and so i can do some rotations. i bought stuani because at that time wilson is injured and im looking for a cheap striker to be a rotation

Some things to notice is :

1. At the early season, im pretty struggling with the tactic, then its a smooth as silk in from October until February. Then in the closing season the same strange result comes again

2.This tactic is not a goal scoring tactic like some of the tactic posted in here, what i get from this tactic is a really nice consistency

3.I did very bad every time i face chelsea and i dont know why, 1 draw then 1 lose in BPL , then a loss at capital one quarter final.

4.Martial scores a lot from October until March, almost 35 goals if i dont remember it wrong, but then Depay oftenly cuts inside and Depay hogs the goals in the next few months. He scores around 9 in April until May,almost halve of his 20 goals

How the tactic work ;

Striker :  my AF sometimes act like a poacher and tries to break the defense quickly and sometimes he tends to go back a little so my AP and IF goes into the box to create goals and assists

IF and AP : plays very well and create some nice goals and assists as seen above. The only thing i regret in fmm16 engine is IF doesnt always cut inside, but that may be a good point too seeing he create some nice assists playing outside

Winger : is the one who sent some nice cross and pass, but didnt get the assists because usually his cross were received by IF or AP and then they are the one who gives assist to AF

BBM and BWM : BWM is the main steel in the central midfield. and BBM get some nice assists too seing he often went to behind the striker when AP is going inside the box

Defender : nothing really great in particular about attacking, but always get some nice amount of tackles and heading

I won BPL and FA cup, UCL loss in final against barca and Capital One in quarter final against chelsea

This is my first tactic, the goals are not as much as the other very attacking tactic in vibe, but i could say its a pretty decent tactic in fmm16.

Sorry if its not working as nicely as when i used it, any feedbacks and fixing is much appreciated

Edited by Goldi Kharisma Iskandar

Tried this with my Southampton save on the eme. Sacked before Christmas :( couldn't get a result at all near the end.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by keyser_soze

Tried again and yes always fit players. Sacked just a little later in December. There's a real problem filling the bench. The roles are all so spread out its tough to get a good bench. I had loads of issues with sendings off and yellow cards. The goals ss is from directly after a game when a few knocks were picked up.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png