Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Languages in FMM

Humberto Junior

Languages in FMM  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Well, as you can see I am Brazilian. and game in Spanish. then here comes the poll you are for or against the inclusion of more languages in FMM? P.S.: Hashtag Tactica and Dec, decide ! one says that it is to speak in English and the other thinks bad because I use google translator . I want ONE answer only !

• Yes (sim)
    • No (não)

Well, as you can see I am Brazilian. and game in Spanish. then here comes the poll you are for or against the inclusion of more languages in FMM?

P.S.: Hashtag Tactica and Dec, decide ! one says that it is to speak in English and the other thinks bad because I use google translator . I want ONE answer only !

No one will mind if new languages are added to the game, we'd all want more languages added so more people can experience the game. 

This decisions has no input from this site or Dec however, it's up to SI who I assume do new languages based on sales data. 

@Dec I told someone on the site to speak and type in English because vibe.community is an English site and he read it wrong as to "speaking English is wrong"?

Link: http://vibe.community/forums/topic/33738-tinatoon-tactics-enhance/#comment-272653

And also, I don't like a thread basically based against two people, especially when it's me :P

Anyways, yes, I would like new languages in future FMMs, not that I'm gonna use it, but it will be beneficial for FMM as a franchise itself as it opens up to more people playing it, but translating is a very hard task, maybe someone should bring this up to SI haha

At some point in the future its hoped we'll be able to add more languages to FMM, we've been making some behind the scenes changes in the game to help with this in the last year or so - but unfortunately these things take time to implement.