Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FC United of Manchester YouTube Series

Hey guys! I`ve just started a FMM series on my new channel.

I would appreciate it loads if you could go and check out the first video and give me some feedback. It would also help if you subscribed for more!

Here is the link : 

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D7995di-DaRc&ved=0ahUKEwjjkpKhg5HKAhVDthQKHVfZBPEQtwIIHDAA&usg=AFQjCNEKggfWKzpvT3Zo0mIxXWCSAUReHg&sig2=_zyxpUfm1OY7Hj4ZxDGXmA

I hope to be uploading this every few days. I probably won`t post updates on here, just because I find it easier to record the gameplay than write stuff about it with pictures!

Cheers, Luke

FCUM YT EP1.png

Just realised my voice is very monotone, will change that next time XD

Edited by TheLukster100
5 hours ago, Dec said:

Removing link until the above question is answered. Thanks.

I'm not sure, I want to however I don't have much time and recording is easier. In the future I hopefully will post it on here as well but we'll have to wait and see.

6 minutes ago, HashtagTatica said:

You can just post future episodes' link here, it wouldn't be classed as Advertising.

Might do both but the yt more often as it won't be once a season updates

1 hour ago, Dec said:

What we are asking is if you are goibg to link to every episode with a synopsis?

Not every episode on YouTube. Just end of season episodes for "more detail". But like I said I will probably do half season updates on here as well

If you aren't going to link to every episode here so people can keep up to date then it is just an advertisement for your channel. Therefore I am thinking to close this.

2 hours ago, Dec said:

If you aren't going to link to every episode here so people can keep up to date then it is just an advertisement for your channel. Therefore I am thinking to close this.

I thought you didn't want me to cos I thought THAT would be advertising ?

That is fine, please feel free to add in the link back to the first post.

Good luck. I would also consider editing videos for speed purposes. Nothing worse than silence on loading screens.

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

That is fine, please feel free to add in the link back to the first post.

Good luck. I would also consider editing videos for speed purposes. Nothing worse than silence on loading screens.

Cheers Dec, I made sure to give you a shout out and a link about the intensive training!

The January update should hopefully be coming some time next week, I`m very busy outside of FMM and so I haven`t even played till the end of January currently however I have a fair amount of free time this weekend to play some more and record more episodes! Episode 4 will also be out today so stay tuned for that!

8 minutes ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Keep it going mate. I had a similar cup run

Cheers mate! Bit disappointed but hopefully it will allow us to concentrate on the league!