Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Waiting for 2017

Unfortunately the chance Google Rewards give me the 34,34BRL or 6,00UKP is minimal, so I will have to wait until 2017 to buy the original game. Well, no matter what you are against, I think they should do, at least for a week in the app stores the FMM 16 free. Many people see the descriptions and are in the mood to play. so a free week would take the game to a great popularity among all, increasing the coming season shopping. While this dream did not come true, it's just wait until 2017. :'(

They'll never give the game away for free, what a daft idea. However in the past they have put the game on sale (half price I believe) every now and again during the year. 

On 04/01/2016 at 21:14, Ashez said:

They'll never give the game away for free, what a daft idea. However in the past they have put the game on sale (half price I believe) every now and again during the year. 

But where a person under 13 will be able to play for money in the store if the store only accept credit card and have credit card in Brazil you have to be at least 18 years?

My brother is 12 and has a bank card, I'm 24 yet I don't have a credit card, I have a debit card. You can also get an App Store credit. 

There really is no excuse to steal the game or demand it for free. 

11 minutes ago, Humberto Junior said:

for a week, or a day, would not make much difference ...

Yes it would. Money is money. You can buy it, you just choose not to. You have parents whom do.

there is google play gift cards that u can buy from retail stores that u can redeem theres no need for any credit or debit cards , the way i pay for mine is through paypal so really there is many options to buy the game. My 9 year old cousin plays FMM he saved up his pocket money to buy a google play gift card to buy the game and the full dlc pack.

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

there is google play gift cards that u can buy from retail stores that u can redeem theres no need for any credit or debit cards , the way i pay for mine is through paypal so really there is many options to buy the game. My 9 year old cousin plays FMM he saved up his pocket money to buy a google play gift card to buy the game and the full dlc pack.

you can use redeem google play gift cards mate just like @Kyle said

i used it too because i haven't had any credit card tbh

We do sporadic sales of the game and often drop its price slightly when the subsequent season comes around, we simply CANT put it out for free as each copy sold actually costs us a considerable fraction of its price in licence fees and we'd be losing money if we did that ...

FMM 17

A little early but with FMM 17 out in perhaps mid November (about 4 months from now)

and seeing all the new updates and features from FMM 16  and it being out for a while now is there anything you as fans would like to see in the FMM 17, I know there's a few things I would love to be added in the nest game:

1. More leagues such as: Turkish league, Russian League, MLS, Swiss League etc...

2. Stats and attributes for managers and staffs.

3. More realistic transfer bugets for teams.

4. New Roles for Players

5. New and more tactical team instructions.

6. Bigger database for younger players

7. Be able to Load more leagues.

Thank you for reading and I'd love to know what you would also like to see in the next game.