Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Looking Forward To Next Season

PoPo1003

Hi guys! This is my first post in this community and if I have some mistakes, please correct them! Thx

It's January, in the recent months, we've played FMM2016 very well and created many challenges, tactics and stories...

I think is time to think about what SI should improve and add into the game in next season, FMM2017!

This is my thoughts:

1. Add leagues of U21 (Reserve Team nowadays in the game)

2. Add more senior leagues (MLS, Chinese Super League)

3. Add more settings of tactics

4. More breaking incident (Manager Suspension, Referee)

5. Transfer market of coaches

6. SI should assign more scouts to avoid mistakes of player attributes and price (eg. Harry Kane's stats in FMH2015)

I know that making a game is very hard and our device cannot hold such big game with my ideas but I hope SI can really listen to our ideas and improve the game

Please comment your ideas below!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by PoPo1003
10 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

The most simple yet satisfying thing they could do, add squad numbers!!!

Never going to happen, they've said it causes a lot of unneeded lag. That was with the OME a few years back so I can only assume it would be even worse on the EME. 

I would love to have time wasting implemented, it's a massive part of the real world game and it's homicide inducing when you concede a 90th minute equaliser in a cup final. But maybe that's just me...

9 hours ago, man4united said:

I would love to have time wasting implemented, it's a massive part of the real world game and it's homicide inducing when you concede a 90th minute equaliser in a cup final. But maybe that's just me...

It happens in real life though. Just put your team to short passing, men behind ball and defensive.

As far as i am aware they have a scouting network that rivals any club in the world.

For me, I'd love the AI player hoarding (particularly with strikers) of the big clubs to be sorted.