Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Salford City-YouTube?

Risheek

Ok Guys,

remember me posting something about losing my interest in FMM. well, a close friend of mine suggested that I try doing Salford City MyClub. Now I want to ask you'll, should I like do a YouTube career on this AND the content part. So basically what I'll do is do seasonal updates and put the links on Vibe. Separately, I'll do a YouTube video too. Tell me what you think and making it non-nonsensical as I will do this for sure, just a bit confused to do the YouTube video

Thanks

Risheek

Just now, UKFootballScore said:

Sounds good mate not loads of Market for fmm videos but I'd certainly watch it

That makes me want to do it.im generating the save as we speak :) 

Just now, Ashez said:

I'd take a career post over a video any day :) 

I know you and many others do, that's why I am going to do a content based one as well. Just wanted to get a taste at YouTube FMM

I'm having a few difficulties, someone mind doing me a favour. All I need is an edited database of Salford in the Vanarama North, with their name as "Salford Cit". Without the "y". Please pass it to me through PM

Thanks!

Edited by Risheek

And would you guys also like to see me use the real players(created) of Salford or just use Ashez's save?

Edited by Risheek

Ok guys, I just got an idea. I'll use Ashez's save. And to make it interesting I'll do a few challenges in the 29 season way. I shall be starting in a few days so do look forward to this. Credits to @Ashez for the splendid save :) 

That save was created on the original release so I don't know how buggy it will be. 

To create a new save just holiday the first season, if they come up apply, if not holiday another save. 

I'll give it a try, and I just found a bug lol. So many players are out of contract, but I can easily fixed that. Only if the Save Editor was out. 

Ok, last time. So after I found tons of bugs I decided to go back to the original MyClub idea. Now I need a favour. You guys need to tell me how many starts CA and PA I should give the players. I'm not so educated about them but they do fascinate me, so I do see the results of a few of their matches, but not enough to know their players. The roster will be updated shortly

GK Craig Dootson (Player/ Coach)

GK Jay Lynch

GKBen Purdham

DFAndy Dawson

DFGeorge Grayson (dual registration with Curzon Ashton)

DFEvan Gumbs (on loan from Tranmere Rovers)

DFSteven Howson

DFChris Lynch

DFStephen O'Halloran

DFDom Smalley

MFScott Burton

MFMatt Chadwick

No.PositionPlayer

MFLuke Clark

MFLuke Giverin

MFJohn Johnston (on loan from Alfreton Town)

MFElliot Kebbie

MFJoe Mwasile

MFTunji Moses

MFJames Poole

MF Gary Stopforth 

FW Richie Allen

FW Jordan Hulme

FW Gareth Seedon

FW Danny Webber

GKMarcus Burgess (at Prescot Cables)

MFPhil Dean (at Trafford)

FWMichael Itela (at Irlam)

FWSam Livesey (at Nelson)

Edited by Risheek

Unfortunately, due to the restrictions of FMM, I can't just take over the club and not change name in MyClub, so what I will do is that I will use the in game editor and change the name back to Salford City. Any Objections?

Not being funny but no one cares about how you set it up. As long as it is entertaining. I would also advise reading what I put about long careers. Look at every view statistic for a career video and before even the first season is over there is a massive decline in views. You need to do a few episode careers with a pre-determined aim such as score 100 goals with Emily Heskey (this has been done) and work on pacing. I would say 3 monthly updates with highlights of goals in key matches may work well.

55 minutes ago, Dec said:

Not being funny but no one cares about how you set it up. As long as it is entertaining. I would also advise reading what I put about long careers. Look at every view statistic for a career video and before even the first season is over there is a massive decline in views. You need to do a few episode careers with a pre-determined aim such as score 100 goals with Emily Heskey (this has been done) and work on pacing. I would say 3 monthly updates with highlights of goals in key matches may work well.

Fair enough, 

Yup, I have read it. And I would like to say that I am not gonna commit to this. Meaning: I'll do Seasons until I get decent amount of views, after that I'll keep it on Vibe.

3 months sound amazing, thanks

The original plan was to do 1 match online and 4 matches offline

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Dec said:

If you aren't going to commit is there any point? Going half into something shows and will mean it more than likely won't be successful anyway.

Just sticking to your article mate. I it turns out one video doesn't get the desired views I can safely say not many youtubera are enjoying it. So I can continue with Vibe. I will do this, just not commit to YouTube. Just get my first taste of it, you know what I mean

3 minutes ago, HashtagTatica said:

If you're not gonna commit why are you even doing it? Doesnt make sense. Any sense

Get my taste of YouTube. I mean to say that I will continue until my views are undesirable. Think of it this way, if you don't like this brand  of let's say,Cars. Like you don't like Honda, will you really invest your money(you got by hard work) in it?

I think it's gonna be a "no"

The thing is what we are saying is if you aren't fully committed your content won't be as good and therefore more likely to fail. Look at the people who post written careers here, the most popular are the most reliable.

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

The thing is what we are saying is if you aren't fully committed your content won't be as good and therefore more likely to fail. Look at the people who post written careers here, the most popular are the most reliable.

I'm not commited to the YouTube part. That's all, I'm commited to the save itself

16 minutes ago, Dec said:

But if you aren't committed to the delivery then what is giving you the will to make great videos and carry it on?

That's the point. I don't know if I'll make videos, it's to get a first taste. 

For now I am having problems with the save. If anybody could help?