Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Killer Wonder Kid XI

T33_JAY

There's a lot of ways to go about a wonderkid XI. I'm trying to look for an improved version of what I've got so far so please post any suggested improvements as a reply. One more thing don't post player names just because of the huge fees that come with them or just because they're simply more popular. I need to know your reason (e.g, pictures of performance). 

Formation used: 4-5-1

Goalkeeper- Simone Scuffet

Now the truth is, the kid is good. I mean after a few seasons with this guy you'll see that there aren't a lot of better "Wonder Goalkidders" in the game. His performance might vary on different saves but it's fair to say that he's generally a great addition to any squad. 

Leftback- Luke Shaw 

This guy will cost you a decent amount of money. I'm talking between the range of 25-40 million (I use euros). The kid can attain a seasonal average of 7.45 or higher if managed well; even during his first season! What he turns out to be is something you should see for yourself. 

Centre Back- Emanuel Mammana

Simply put this kid is a "must buy." Better act quick before his price tag gets a little bit worrying. This kid's tackling and positioning gets to 20 after just a single season if managed well. By that time he'd just be 20! He also has other decent stats making him just the perfect centre back. 

Centre Back- Jonathan Tah

Well he's someone a lot of you may know. He made it on my starting XI because he's simply brilliant. I can't decide whose the better centre back between him and Mammana. This kid can average even higher than Luke Shaw. I made him a regular starter on my Manchester United save and he did wonders for me in just the first season. I'll say no more but you should give this kid a spot on your squad.

Right Back- Bellerin

Well if it's a right back you are looking for search no more. Bellerin is a mad kid! He's going to cost you about the same amount that Shaw would cost you but slightly lower I believe. But you have to believe this kid is mad, gamers with Arsenal saves can probably testify. Probably won't give you a seasonal average of anything less than 7.5 if you are a leggit manager. 

Central Midfield- Cubas 

This is yet another beast that has to be exposed. You know what, land this guy on your team and at least 2-5 of your players immediately think he's a talented player ( check by going through their personal profiles) no matter the squad. He's originally a defensive midfielder but will be very willing to retrain into a central midfield role. He performs even better as a CM. You can get this kid for just about 7-9 million at a start or you could wait till just the third season and get him for about 60 million. Life is a choice. 

Central Midfielder- Leon Goretzka

Absolute Beast! Long story short! Can take your team from grass to grace. He comes with a quite a price tag though. But he's worth every penny as he quickly becomes a world class player if managed well. I prefer him to Hojberg, Pasalic, Tielemans and Kovacic. He's a well known beast on FM and it's no surprise he made this XI.

Attacking Midfield (Left)- Gonçalo Guedes 

Oh men! Oh men! Versatile enough for to be a natural at both flanks. This portoguese will give your striker a lot to feed on and will develop into a world class player. Benfica would do business at about 15-25 million at first season. Act fast! He will turn into this!image.thumb.png.613e86d059c9c170588fba3e

Attacking Midfield(Left)- Pione Sisto

This isn't his natural position but the kid is also mad here. You should try him out he'll quickly turn into a beast he's value goes from about 2.2 million to about 15-20 in just one season if managed well. He's a mad dribbler and can really whip in crosses. Make him a first team regular and well the results blow your mind. I thought about putting Bentacur for this position but it would be wrong. Sisto is a mad player!

Attacking Midfield (Centre)- Cristian Pavon

Probably the best youngster in the game in terms of producing results. A goal machine and an assisting machine all in one he is natural in a couple of positions including striking but I prefer him as an Attacking Midfielder. He's simply too good and is like a young Lionel Messi on FMM16. He is the best player on this list for me. A must buy!!! Here are some pictures of him on my Bayern save he comes in for Gotze at like the 70th minute almost every match and yet he is still this good. If I made him a starter his seasonal average would be like 8.2 or more.

image.thumb.png.c12ce7adb53cb91abfb6d790

image.thumb.png.f163c30cfcb2256d0b1213f1

Striker - Breel Embolo

Now this one was a tough one for me as Barbosa is another very tempting choice but I was able to choose Embolo as my man. This guy is a goal machine. Trust me. Even in the EPL he can get you up to 30 goals after just a few years; 30 in only EPL and not other competitions. We are talking 40-55 goals per season. Check him out on my Mancity Save wasn't too good when he came on as a sub for aguero but I've only played him as my main forward for a year and check out the results. In his first year of starting 11 football experience he hit 34 in 39 with a decent amount amount of assists too. Then he got injured towards the season end.

image.thumb.png.5d89458cfb40ea01df9ff5bc

image.thumb.png.f59d3a4fc57404e61e5fdd5d

So there you have it guys my wonderkid XI 

I'm not going to try and change that squad because it's a great squad and different players will perform differently with different tactics. 

But check these guys out.

GK: Jiri Krejci - Czech goaly who won world player of the year for me in 20/21! Not bad for a GK! Concedes 0.5 goals per game over three seasons. 

WB: Tyrone Mings - plays for Bournemouth and can be bought for less than £10m. Becomes a 7.5 a season player and kept Luke Shaw out of my team!! 

CB: Aleksander  Dragovic - Not as young but a brilliant ball playing defender. (I like to have a ball playing defender and a normal centre half). Stats don't look fantastic with this guy when you buy him but they get better and he turns in great performances. 

CM: Hojberg - on the last two games I have bought this guy due to his amazing stats but he never performs - maybe it's my style..

CM: Emre Can - literally as good as Pogba and plays next to him and Cubas in my midfield. 

CM: Andres Cubas - Fantastic when used as a deep lying box to box midfielder! 

CM: Coutinho - in my game is now worth £55m at the age of 29 (get him young). Is one of the best advanced playmakers on the game. Scoring 10 plus goals and assisting 10plus a season. 

FW:  Samuelle Copolla - fantastic just like Gabriel Barbosa who is the best striker in the game. 

Nice starting XI Walker, Hojberg doesn't really do "so" well for me too; his seasonal average is about 7.38-7.42. I'm not too familiar with Coppola though. 

7 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Jorge at LB, put Pavon up front and Thomas Lemar/Bernardo Silva in AM is all I would change from that squad mate

I haven't really tried Jorge at LB position but I will. Lemar is pretty good I'll give you that. For some reason Bernardo doesn't impress me that much.

7 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Jorge at LB, put Pavon up front and Thomas Lemar/Bernardo Silva in AM is all I would change from that squad mate

Where does Jorge start? Unless he's not on England Solo... :(

3 hours ago, T33_JAY said:

I haven't really tried Jorge at LB position but I will. Lemar is pretty good I'll give you that. For some reason Bernardo doesn't impress me that much.

You'll certainly be impressed by Jorge, and Pavon up top is an absolute beast!

2 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Where does Jorge start? Unless he's not on England Solo... :(

In Brazil at flamengo mate, I think he appears on other databases but not sure which ones

15 hours ago, PriZe said:

Nice write up m8! not to sure on Breel. 

Breel is mad player. I guarantee you he'll give you a 100 goals in less than 3 seasons if he's your main forward. 

8 minutes ago, Risheek said:

He given me 300+ in 3 seasons

In Brazil

In Portugal he got 185 from 3

That's awesome. One thing's for sure, the kid can really get goals for himself no matter the league.