Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Zidane Dynasty

Risheek

The Zidane Dynasty

Real Madrid and France legend Zinedine Zidane is among the greatest players to have ever set foot on the football field. He is currently the Real Madrid coach, but more interestingly, his four sons are all out on the pitch playing in the famous white shirt.

Zidane’s offspring are currently playing at various levels of the club’s youth system, and we could well be seeing the Zidanes establish football’s greatest ever dynasty in the near future. But there are a lot of things that need to happen before something like that come to pass, and it all starts with the father himself.

Club president Florentino Perez believes the former Madrid player could one day Real Madrid to European glory once again. To that end, he had sent the Frenchman to Munich to learn from one of Europe’s best managers, Pep Guardiola, a few months ago. Zidane spent 3 days at Bayern Munich’s facilities witnessing first-hand how Guardiola works on the training ground. And That worked out amazingly, Zidane is now, proudly, the manager of Real Madrid.

Enough talk about him, his sons are the ones that are in the spotlight today.

His 4 sons are all playing at various levels but the ones that are in game are, Enzo Zidane and Luca Zidane. We will be looking at these two today.

Enzo Zidane

IMG_1138.thumb.PNG.d60d71719d2265fab70ca

Football fans would be hoping that the weight of emulating his famous father doesn’t turn out to be too much of a burden on the 20-year-old’s shoulders. He is gifted, no doubt, and he has evoked memories of his father’s playing style in the No. 10 role for the Castilla team. The Bernabeu faithful have had high expectations from him ever since his call-up to the first team squad as a 16-year-old by Jose Mourinho. That shows how good he is and can be.

Luca Zidane

IMG_1137.thumb.PNG.7eb1cdec235431510ba0e

Luca Fernandez was born right before his father won the World Cup with France in 1998. Unlike his father though, Luca is the man between the sticks for Real Madrid’s Castilla Team. So far, he has been mighty impressive with his goalkeeping skills, and many are keeping an eye on the young emerging talent.

But, how will they fair!

We have been talking about their potential, but how will they really fare. Let’s find out with the help of an FMM, let’s do a simulation!

Simulation

2 Years later…

Enzo Zidane

IMG_1147.thumb.PNG.056dfda4ad9e816193123

Enzo showed quite a lot of improvements. Mainly his attacking stats and general stats, crossing,dribbling,decisions and creativity. A look at his results shows he is consistent but isn’t that good. Getting 6’s. Enzo might become an amazing player.

Luca Zidane

IMG_1148.thumb.PNG.96d84b0c95eb5dd32690b

Luca however had a drop in his keeping stats. His handling,kicking and reflexes decreased by 1. However an increase in General stats mean he might be ready to be a great keeper. If he continues to do this and increases his keeping ability, he might just become the next big thing.

2 Years later…

Enzo Zidane

IMG_1150.thumb.PNG.c2634bea5547f99abdcc5

No improvements this season and that might be due to the fact that his game time was affected and, on a very different note, Zinedine was sacked in the 3rd season. However, his ratings have become quite good with a lot of 7 and 8s. That might mean he will attract interest from different clubs or get more importance from Real Madrid

Luca Zidane

IMG_1151.thumb.PNG.fea79c0fefd2fe7c716a6

His goalkeeping stats have pulled up. Back to a respectable place and I hope this will continue for the rest of his career. His general stats have improved as well. Unfortunately, he still has no game time, which is unfortunate. His stats are growing but Real are turning a blind eye. Is this the end for Luca?

2 Years later…

Enzo Zidane

IMG_1153.thumb.PNG.b4584a80897e8e6ecaeed

So Real Madrid didn’t consider him an ally, and released him of his contract. So, Spanish league B4 side Badalona picked him up. At first I actually took them as Barcelona, and was like, Omg. Any who, literally almost no improvements. This might be due to the atrocious Badalona training facilities. His ratings have now also improved quite some. So, will Enzo spend his career in the lower leagues? Or will he come back with a bang?

Luca Zidane

IMG_1154.thumb.PNG.77d8d27418b7dd1a6300c

WOW! Luca was also released from his contract, but unlike his brother a top side picked him up. After his dream move to Juve he turned into a monster of stats. And we all can see that, his goalkeeping turned great with the amazing Juve keeping coach. His general stats also become amazing. However his ratings aren’t desirable, 6s. will that mean that he will fail to establish himself in the Juventus first team?

2 Years later…

Enzo Zidane

IMG_1156.thumb.PNG.5e8961d92a9f84c110978

The same old stats. And not much I can say other than he needs to get his stats up if he wants to live up to his father’s expectations. His ratings, however, are a positive sign. So, is the problem with Enzo or his team, Badalona.

Luca Zidane

IMG_1157.thumb.PNG.4cf472fd19b7d798b0580

Luca also retained the same stats other than a +1 to his stamina. His stats might be disappointing, but his ratings are great. Achieving 7 and 8s. However, why is his morale poor. He should be over the moon! We will have to see if he stays at Juventus or moves.

2 Years later…

Enzo Zidane

IMG_1160.thumb.PNG.f8ee7b62064c1764cfba1

A really big drop in stats. Is age catching up with Enzo? His attacking stats have turned out horrible with a decrease in crossing, dribbling, passing and shooting. That takes out the midfielder of him. Then his decrease in general stats also makes him less of a Zidane. A decrease in decisions, leadership, movement and positioning. It’s quite strange that his age has brought down almost everything other than his, horrible-from-start, physical stats. His average rating also experienced a drop of about 0.30. however, that is probably age there

Luca Zidane

IMG_1159.thumb.PNG.5afb36661ba6e594558e2

Ever so amazing, this. A +1 in communication brings 5/6 of his keeping stats to the gold zone which is of course a good sign. He did also experience a +1 in leadership, his age brings him experience. Leadership is something a good keeper and captain need, so will Luca become the Juve captain or even better, the next Buffon?

Enzo Zidane

IMG_1162.thumb.PNG.ddc5eacfce53bda716905

IMG_1163.thumb.PNG.5f6a6760d722f87f29bf3

During this simulation Enzo failed to establish himself as a top player as his career was spent in the lower leagues. During his time in Real Madrid's reserves he managed 76 appearances in which he produced 12 goals and 14 assists. It was at Badalona however where he found his feet as during his time at the club he managed 33 assists and 31 goals in 173 appearances. These results are not a scratch on his father’s legacy but it shows he could be a useful lower league signing.

Luca Zidane

IMG_1164.thumb.PNG.67e82c4405dc44bebf2fc

IMG_1165.thumb.PNG.66b70ae025cd82c6828ea

IMG_1166.thumb.PNG.aa91951c153ef64f7c0e6

However, Enzo’s brother in arms turned beast. Luca become a class player who, after being a flop at Madrid, turned out an amazing player. During his time at Madrid he managed 4 appearances, yes, 4. And gave 6 away. Not the best but something he can live with, as this made Madrid release him and his move to Juventus possible. At Juventus, he got 35 appearances and gave 59 away. Which is also not that good, but decent enough as he did not get rejected by Juventus like with Real. He did show that he was a competent player and a good signing for mid table teams.

Overall look

I felt quite good after this experience, seeing how the Zidane boys would turn out. Enzo did not get to a good team after he was released compared to his brother and that meant that he would miss out his potential. Both had 3 stars potential so they both should’ve turned out good, but I guess different people have different fates.

So, this is my second piece of content and I am getting a hang of this. Enjoying this and I will continue doing more of this

Thanks for viewing,

Risheek

Edited by Risheek
12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Class work mate, I've had an interest in these for a while so it's good to have them on the game at last. 

Thanks! :D also been interested with sons of famous players. Always interested me to see if they could be as good as their dads. Well, know I know, some apples do fall far ffrom m the tree, ;) 

14 minutes ago, Toji said:

Wow Risheek, it's great to read that.
I'm french and never thought of doing this on my own.

Great read !!

Thanks!