Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In game editor query

edhdurham

Hi,

Just started play FMM, got the in-game editor but have a query on the abilities (potential / current), playing as Real Betis, when I look at a player via my scout report he says that (for example) Digard is a 3 star for both abilities, but the in-game editor says 4 stars...  why is that?

Thx

That is as coaches can be wrong and bias by other things such as previous performances (can be influenced by things like consistency), reputation and your squad levels.

Ah ok, I knew there was a chance that scouts might not get it 100% when scouting other teams players but not your own squad...  so when evaluating your own squad there is a chance that your players could be better than your scouts reports?

22 hours ago, edhdurham said:

Ah ok, I knew there was a chance that scouts might not get it 100% when scouting other teams players but not your own squad...  so when evaluating your own squad there is a chance that your players could be better than your scouts reports?

As already mentioned - scout reports are not always accurate, and sometimes they can be miles off.

The in-game editor however is 100% accurate when it comes to ability and potential.

1 hour ago, aditaja said:

is FMM Scout App can also edit stat or etc ?

The FMM Scout App allows you to see players abilities, true potential etc, it allows you to find the best players in game and add them to a shortlist which FMM can use. There is no editing.

The Save Editor (PC/Mac only) can edit stats.

55 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

The FMM Scout App allows you to see players abilities, true potential etc, it allows you to find the best players in game and add them to a shortlist which FMM can use. There is no editing.

Talking about the Scout App, have you found the problem? 

On 03/02/2016 at 11:05, jaymarvels said:

How do you use the save editor from the pc when the game is on my android phone?