Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RBL

Mikee1984

First ever post on here love the game and love this community it's ace.

Started a save with RBL and I'm shocked at the potential of this team and one man in particular Davie Selke. He's an absolute beast never signed him or anythin before and he is so good it's untrue. 

I coasted through the German 2nd division won the league quite easily  and obviously Davie Selke was top scorer by a mile. Now 5 games into the new season and things have started very brightly winning 4 and drawing the other. Could this be the start of something big I'm hoping so. 

Ive tried to upload shots of my tactics and players I've signed etc but unfortunately it's not letting me right now. And help on this would be much appreciated. ?

RBL have been my favourite save this year so far! Beware though I had Yussuf poulsen unhappy and want to move to a bigger club first year and then second year the same happened with Selke unfortunately, I managed to dethrone Bayern 3 years into the save, promotion first year, 5th place second and won the league 3 years in a row since! Great choice and good luck mate ???

Every credit mate dethroning Bayern so soon and I've got to say I'm enjoying the challenge of trying to overhaul Bayern as quickly as possible. Had the same problem as you with Poulsen and also with Damari, but managed to get them on new contracts so that sorted that. Was wondering what signings you'd made along the way and the best tactic you've used for them.

I played a 4-3-3 mate and the best signing other than a regen that I made had to be Ben Mohamed (Olympiakos I think?) 2/3mil and he was better than his stats suggested for me! Highly recommend him! Also Antonio Rudiger is a rock at the back for me (signed for 5.5mil) need any help let me know ?

So I did it finally won the league in my 3rd season in the German top flight coupled with the champions league after coming 3rd and 2nd in my previous campaigns. Went on to dominate in my 5th season with a clean sweep of trophys. And Davie Selke was top scorer every season beating lewandowski each time, if you havnt signed him before I would urge you to ASAP as he is an absolute beast. If you havnt tried RBL yet id say give them a try and see how long it takes to dethrone Bayern  Oh and I only play on eme think ome is a bit of a joke imo. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I would mate the potential of this team is awesome I reckon with the right tactic you could maybe do it in the top flight in the first season would be tough though. 

When i figure out how adjust right tactic to the right team i will surely do a save with a lower league team,they seem to be fun ;)

This was my tactic that finally got me the league and champions league works a treat. ??

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mikee1984
Pic was wrong

Yh actually feels like your watching a game sort of, whereas ome seems scripted to me. Anyway good luck with RBL if you do it let us know how you get on. Currently doing a Leicester career second in prem  after twenty odd games, really wanna win it in first season if I can.

Edited by Mikee1984
Spelling wrong