Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMM 2016 Scout [Android] OUT NOW!

jaymarvels

7 hours ago, Brian Taylor-Morgan said:

How do you export the short listed players to your saved games and where can you find them

Did you have a chance to look at the tutorial or the video?

In any case..

Long click a player to add them to your short list...

You can swipe left to right to view your shortlist and remove anyone you want.

To save shortlis open the menu (burger icon/slide from the left edge of the screen) and clikc save shortlist.

This will save the shortlist in the default FMM location.

Open up FMM and load up the shortlist.

Quick question, I have an iPhone so unfortunately can't get this but my mrs has an android phone, is there any way of using the app without having FMM on her phone, say if I transferred a save to her phone or does it have to be done purely through FMM?

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Quick question, I have an iPhone so unfortunately can't get this but my mrs has an android phone, is there any way of using the app without having FMM on her phone, say if I transferred a save to her phone or does it have to be done purely through FMM?

I don't think the shortlist feature will work but I think you can open the save after transferring. 

2 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

If you transfer the save onto the Android device then yes you'll be able to browse to that location and load up the save file and use it as normal.

As Sharaziuk said, though you can make a shortlist there will be no way to transfer this back onto the iOS device (Apple's limitation, not mine)

Thanks for the replies! That's great, I don't need to create shortlists tbh I'll just use a pen and paper haha good old fashioned way ? thanks again!!

@Brenty92 : Told you that could work. No need to try that for you ! 

@jaymarvels : Your app is really great ! I've not been through Shorlist export but I can say this is a stunning way to scout for players. I'm gonna leave one rating right away on the store. Thanks !

1 hour ago, Toji said:

@Brenty92 : Told you that could work. No need to try that for you ! 

@jaymarvels : Your app is really great ! I've not been through Shorlist export but I can say this is a stunning way to scout for players. I'm gonna leave one rating right away on the store. Thanks !

Thanks :) I like to think I make year on year improvements/features and think compared to last year its the best release yet.

2 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Thanks :) I like to think I make year on year improvements/features and think compared to last year its the best release yet.

It's quite nice!
Is the app made mainly by using hexadecimal analysing ? 
I'm quite interested in this kind of coding work (i work in database management irl). We can pm if you want :) 

2 minutes ago, JustM1kePlays said:

@jaymarvels can I do a review for this for my channel? 

Sure

41 minutes ago, Toji said:

It's quite nice!
Is the app made mainly by using hexadecimal analysing ? 
I'm quite interested in this kind of coding work (i work in database management irl). We can pm if you want :) 

Lots of different techniques - no db work i'm afraid.

On 27 January 2016 at 05:46, jaymarvels said:

If you transfer the save onto the Android device then yes you'll be able to browse to that location and load up the save file and use it as normal.

As Sharaziuk said, though you can make a shortlist there will be no way to transfer this back onto the iOS device (Apple's limitation, not mine)

Sorry, this mean if I get this app for my android phone, it can open my save game file which is from my iOS ipad? That is, if I transfer the file from my iOS to my android phone. It is compatible?

Just now, Lilgac said:

Sorry, this mean if I get this app for my android phone, it can open my save game file which is from my iOS ipad? That is, if I transfer the file from my iOS to my android phone. It is compatible?

Yes,

Just like FMM Saves are compatible between iOS and Android so is this, it doesn't matter where the save comes from.

2 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Yes,

Just like FMM Saves are compatible between iOS and Android so is this, it doesn't matter where the save comes from.

Oh, I didn't know fmm saves are cross compatible, Thanks!!

Are some attributes 3 digit number? I load my save and see that for physical/ mental attributes, some of them are in hundreds. I thought the max is 20?

some attributes have an asterisk to them, anyone know what it means? 

Thanks!

Edited by Lilgac
2 hours ago, Lilgac said:

Are some attributes 3 digit number? I load my save and see that for physical/ mental attributes, some of them are in hundreds. I thought the max is 20?

some attributes have an asterisk to them, anyone know what it means? 

Thanks!

If you open the help menu (?) and click about it does explain in there.

In a nut shell some players attributes are encrypted with a specific algorithm which has yet to be worked out.

Update is out! Keep any eye out for it!

v 1.0.2

- Fixed Staff List where some staff are missing
- Fixed Save Shortlist Button when trying to save an unfiltered list. To save all you must have a filtered list.
- Possible fix effecting Thai users with the app crashing due to difference in Thai calendars.
- Fixed app crashing when reopening after minimising. Crash due to Android trying to recycle off the stack. App will now either restart or ask you to reload the save file.

The new update doesn't work on my device but the old version works very well.

I load my save, the app's screen is black with the name of my save. After, the screen is white and a few seconds later, the app closes automatically.

P/s: sorry for my English. It is not good.

Edited by SonTungST
28 minutes ago, SonTungST said:

The new update doesn't work on my device but the old version works very well.

I load my save, the app's screen is black with the name of my save. After, the screen is white and a few seconds later, the app closes automatically.

P/s: sorry for my English. It is not good.

Please email info@iscoutfmh.co.uk , attach the save file and provide as much details as possible - e.g. if you've used the SE, PGE or IGE.

Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling?

20 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Please email info@iscoutfmh.co.uk , attach the save file and provide as much details as possible - e.g. if you've used the SE, PGE or IGE.

Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling?

I tried uninstalling and reinslling the app but it not working.

And I used Pre-Editor for my database.

But the old version, I also use Pre-Editor and the app works very well.

13 hours ago, SonTungST said:

I tried uninstalling and reinslling the app but it not working.

And I used Pre-Editor for my database.

But the old version, I also use Pre-Editor and the app works very well.

Email me as i asked previously then.

is there some kind of "how to" that I did not find?

I don't quite understand the detail view, there are a lot of negative values shown for attributes, one time I even found a "0" value when a player had a "15" ingame.

What do the negative numbers mean?

On 26/02/2016 at 10:47, carbi84 said:

is there some kind of "how to" that I did not find?

I don't quite understand the detail view, there are a lot of negative values shown for attributes, one time I even found a "0" value when a player had a "15" ingame.

What do the negative numbers mean?

If you click the "?" and then "About" it should provide some information around it..

Basically SI have this secret calculation which they use to take a players attributes from -127 +128 to 0 - 20.

As it stands I haven't worked it out, so rather than not displaying them I include them and put a "*" next to the one effected!

HTH