Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tafftastic 442 Attacking (with working IF)

Taff

I don't know there stats but honestly most of the players I use as the TM don't have the best aerial stats but they all seem to do well.  

Try playing one then the other and see how you get on

I don't make any changes I will admit I just play through (I'm a plug and play kind of guy not much of a master strategist)

Like Taff says Mikey, i use Eder ( with Sampdoria ) he has heading 10 and still he have scored 29 in 39 as tagetman so far :)

another problem for me with this otherwise good tactic, can anyone of you counter this countertactic ? ( many "smaller" teams play it in italy

image.png

Not sure myself dude I wouldn't even know where to start (as I said not much of a master Strategist) but I bet the likes of Dec, Ashez or  Prize might be able to help.

13 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Like Taff says Mikey, i use Eder ( with Sampdoria ) he has heading 10 and still he have scored 29 in 39 as tagetman so far :)

another problem for me with this otherwise good tactic, can anyone of you counter this countertactic ? ( many "smaller" teams play it in italy

image.png

What formation do they use?

All from 3-5-2 to wide 442 with wingers and to dlf ( i really dont get the AI sometimes :D

its more their counter instructions - almost every team from 20th to 7-8th uses them :D

Going good at the moment in my first few games with Man city - however ive noticed the poacher struggles sometimes to get any shots in - is this cause the Inside forward it 'stealing' the show on that side?

I find some games that either the IF or P have a good game rarely (but some times) they both play well

On 17/03/2016 at 06:57, mikeyboy11 said:

Cheers. I'm man city at the moment and got Aguero and Higuian up front. Would either of these be suitable for the TM up front? 

Also do you make any changes when losing or needing a goal?

thanks

Who are you using as your TM (Aguero or Higuian?)

Using the same formation but slightly different roles and instructions I've noticed the TM/AF/IF combination has been working much better than TM/P/IF since the update - Ulloa/Vardy/Mahrez, Lukaku/Vardy/Deleofeu, L'ski/Dybala/Muller

Vardy and Mahrez are animals since the update

I will admit since the update I've switched to my original tactic (return of the Taff) as i wanted to see if the IF issue there had been fixed since FMH 15

27 minutes ago, Taff said:

I find some games that either the IF or P have a good game rarely (but some times) they both play well

Who are you using as your TM (Aguero or Higuian?)

Had Ageruo as target man and he steals there show over Higuian. Will give the TM/adv/img combination a go though as someone above suggested 

3 minutes ago, mikeyboy11 said:

Had Ageruo as target man and he steals there show over Higuian. Will give the TM/adv/img combination a go though as someone above suggested 

Can't hurt to try, as I said I'm using my other tactic at the moment

8 hours ago, Jason Cooper said:

I won french league with marsaille. Ocompas was my poacher with 32 goals sign.guerdo from benfica as my inside forward Thanks taff

Glad you liked it dude

34 minutes ago, mikeyboy11 said:

Don't suppose anyone has tried this on the original match engine?

Not sure to be honest I haven't seen anyone on this thread who has

Amazing tactic Taff, i played with Tottenham and i smashed the league, also won 3 out 4 titles only losing the capital one cup
Z9CUOhH.jpg
E5JAMhr.jpg
oEsPbiW.jpg
25QX6Fj.jpg
1gXvSgd.jpg
dBMUap6.jpg

Also Erik Lamela in the inside forward role is a BEAST.
BqAkXsL.jpg

13 hours ago, pipaz4 said:

Amazing tactic Taff, i played with Tottenham and i smashed the league, also won 3 out 4 titles only losing the capital one cup
Z9CUOhH.jpg
E5JAMhr.jpg
oEsPbiW.jpg
25QX6Fj.jpg
1gXvSgd.jpg
dBMUap6.jpg

Also Erik Lamela in the inside forward role is a BEAST.
BqAkXsL.jpg

great going dude, I'm using my original tactic at the moment but It's making me realise how much I prefer this one

23 minutes ago, Taff said:

great going dude, I'm using my original tactic at the moment but It's making me realise how much I prefer this one

Did you use the original math engine on this tactic?

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Hey taff the only thing i worried, i dont know if is that Lloris suck or something but i concede a lot of goals given the shots that the opposition gets.

It's an annoying habit of the game where you get 15-20 shot and score maybe one and the opposition get 3 shots and score 2, check a few posts it's the same all over

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

It's an annoying habit of the game where you get 15-20 shot and score maybe one and the opposition get 3 shots and score 2, check a few posts it's the same all over

Damn i thought that was an OME problem thats why i started playing EME but the same problem.

I have seen it come up a few times people having the same problem, It's annoying but seems to be part of the game so just play through (You could invest in a new keeper but I don't think it will fix anything to be honest)

And here's what I'm talking about (OK not technically using this tactic but still it's annoying)

IMG_5012.thumb.PNG.94498745dec1dea0ffa5c

They have 4 shots (2 on target) and score 1 I have 23 shots (12 on target plus 2 clear cut chances) and only score 2

For me, this tactic is horrible for lower league teams. Tried it with various teams and got sacked after Christmas. No doubt, by choosing a world class team, you would have some sort of success, in particular PSG. Would love to see Taff test this in the lower leagues. That's where the tactics quality (or lack thereof) show up. 

Edited by Preveza