Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tafftastic 442 Attacking (with working IF)

Taff

6 hours ago, Preveza said:

For me, this tactic is horrible for lower league teams. Tried it with various teams and got sacked after Christmas. No doubt, by choosing a world class team, you would have some sort of success, in particular PSG. Would love to see Taff test this in the lower leagues. That's where the tactics quality (or lack thereof) show up. 

Sorry it's not been working but if you don't like the tactic don't use it, nowhere did I say this is the ultimate tactic which will work in all leagues I tested with 4 teams in the OP and it worked so I shared it.

There are plenty of tactics for lower league teams so go use one of them and stop bashing what others took the time to make test and share

Like the Arsenal one you had 23 shots and 12 on target but obviously no matter what you do a shot off target won't be a goal simple as that really, then your playing with an inside forward so about half of them shots will be from them so would be long range so hit and miss shots really 

I'd rather have 10 shots and 2-3 Clear Cut Chances than 23 shots and 1 CCC 

What im saying is is not all about those stats what settings did you watch the games on and how closely did you watch them as you'll vertu quickly understand whats going wrong with the shots that way

I noticed that my IF takes lot of long shots on both of Taffs tactics,but they usually score no matter who I play with,thats normal with IF role

2 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

You'll always have this problem if you play with IF as they like to shoot from long distance hence wasting alot of chances

I know but the IF is the one that get most of the goals so i cant stop using it.

12 minutes ago, pipaz4 said:

I know but the IF is the one that get most of the goals so i cant stop using it.

I don't blame you the IF might take a lot of shots but he tends to score a lot too

Hi, @Taff. Thank you for amazing tactic. However it looks like it is not working anymore after the latest update. It is still good but not amazing anymore in my opinion of course. It helped me to get to Seria A with Juve Stabia, but unfortunately I can not get trophy. Actually I used your tactic with 3 defenders. This tactic with 4 defender did not work for Juve Stabia at all. Maybe it still works for you or you could give me advice?

Anyone else noticed that this isn't as effective now the update has gone through?

I dominated as Man Utd for 6 seasons on the November database, decided to start a new game with the new database as them again, same tactic - struggling like mad!

Sorry to hear this guys I must admit I haven't been using this tactic lately as I'm back to using my original tactic

I'll give it a try and see, It's a shame that the 7.2 update seems to have fixed my original tactic only to screw this one up

Well I have run 10 games with the Man City team I'm using in my Nation Locke attempt and won all ten games so I don't see any difference but maybe it's the players I'm using (you can check the squads in My Nation Locke attemp in stories

56f9080a03f88_IMG_50521.thumb.PNG.2bdb95

Taff,

which is your 'original' tactic? 

Using city above, are you using the tweak you made to the pressing etc? Was that done after 7.2?

thanks mate, really loved this tactic so far, I want it back! 

The original tactic is Return of the Taff (Tafftastic's 3232)

With City I'm using the slightly altered tactic where the AP is always the same side as the W both Central defenders are CD's and I have turned the pressing off and switched to committed tackling 

Here's the screen shots

IMG_5054.thumb.PNG.aee47ebba44fbb8cd35d3

IMG_5053.thumb.PNG.9fac70bae0f89c5d094f3

Hope this helps

Edited by Taff

Well @Taff im stil not sure what really happened here but.....

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-34-09.png.c87f0

and transfers........nope..!

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-34-43.png.86b1f

Messed around with player roles a bit but predominantly used this one

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-35-43.png.4b215

So basically well done pal.!

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-34-57.png.2921d

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-35-36.png.2171f

On 08/04/2016 at 21:54, Crowe said:

Well @Taff im stil not sure what really happened here but.....

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-34-09.png.c87f0

and transfers........nope..!

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-34-43.png.86b1f

Messed around with player roles a bit but predominantly used this one

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-35-43.png.4b215

So basically well done pal.!

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-34-57.png.2921d

Screenshot_2016-04-08-21-35-36.png.2171f

Sorry for the very late reply dude been busy with my challenge, glad you liked it, I know a few people said it wasn't working for them after the update but I'm having no real issues to be honest

If you have fullbacks with good attacking stats, I'd change them to wingbacks as they really do help out a lot in the attack, both my fullbacks got 10+ assists.

No it doesn't matter which side there on obviously it depends on which side your best IF plays

Just mirror the tactic making sure the IF, BBM and P are on the same side and the W, AP and TM are the same side

I used this tactic off and on in my first season with Man U and won the league and FA cup. Lost in League Cup final and knocked out in CL quarter finals. I then used it for the whole second season (bar the odd game with a sending off) and won all 4 competitions to my surprise. Seems fantastic so far.

575ae5abe6d7f_Screenshot_20160608-195154

575ae5b035b35_Screenshot_20160608-195227

Edited by Anders
Duplicate screenshots
1 minute ago, Anders said:

I used this tactic off and on in my first season with Man U and won the league and FA cup. Lost in League Cup final and knocked out in CL quarter finals. I then used it for the whole second season (bar the odd game with a sending off) and won all 4 competitions to my surprise. Seems fantastic so far.

Glad it worked for you dude, I'm having some great success with it again at the moment

To add, managed to win the world cup with England using the tactic, so it must be good. Had to make a minor tweak in the group stage due to injuries, but smashed the knock outs using this. Jesse Lingard playing as IF scored 5 in the final against Germany (if only in real life eh!).

I think the AI is stating to find me out though as I'm getting a lot of disallowed goals.

Screenshot_20160626-121021.png

5 hours ago, Anders said:

To add, managed to win the world cup with England using the tactic, so it must be good. Had to make a minor tweak in the group stage due to injuries, but smashed the knock outs using this. Jesse Lingard playing as IF scored 5 in the final against Germany (if only in real life eh!).

I think the AI is stating to find me out though as I'm getting a lot of disallowed goals.

Screenshot_20160626-121021.png

Seems to be going very well, I'll have to give it another go I think

On 10/06/2016 at 00:09, Anders said:

@Anders please share your squad, transfer history and which tactic did you implement? (the very first one with Arsenal or the tweak with Man City?) Thanks!

6 hours ago, Irwan Hadi said:

@Anders please share your squad, transfer history and which tactic did you implement? (the very first one with Arsenal or the tweak with Man City?) Thanks!

Sure. Is there a way to get back to transfer history from previous seasons?

Not sure I follow you about Arsenal and Man City. I've only used with Man United & England.

Edited by Anders
typo