ZNQZ

Where should I fly to first?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I fly to first?

• Spain
    • Italy
    • France

Hi Guys, my name is Jay, known as ZNQZ.

I have been inactive for a while round here but now I am back and ready to kick off a new story, I had one of the first stories posted on here for FMM2016 which was my FC United of Manchester story which I done very well in but never finished but will be soon, don't worry I didn't chicken out on it I still have my save for anyone who followed the story! :) 

But on to the main topic, I am starting my attempt at the challenge I made on FMH2013,  The English Abroad Challenge. Here is a link to the updated challenge on the FMM2016 Challenges area. http://vibe.community/forums/topic/34004-the-english-abroad-challenge/

I have not decided on a team as of yet but I would like you guys to pick my first country out of Spain, Italy or France. Please vote on the poll at the top of the page :)

Whichever country has the most votes by 6PM UK time I will fly off to that country on the game and start off my challenge. If you are not familiar with the challenge or rules please read them on the on link above for everything on the challenge.

Thanks guys and get voting!

Edited by ZNQZ

So Spain it is!

and where am I jetting off to in Spain....

220px-Valenciacf.svg.png

Yes that's right, I am off to Valencia!

A team currently struggling in real life but are fairly decent on FMM so I thought i'd go with them. Also they were the first team to pop into my head because of Gary Neville managing there aswell. Maybe he might get somewhere if he signs English players aswell...

Anyways on to pre-season and transfers.

Pre-Season Friendlies

IMG_6217.thumb.PNG.cd57eed62ca0b58bca603

Bit of a disappointing result to be honest, we dominated the game but no end product, still a win though so that's a positive.

IMG_6216.thumb.PNG.b2a53a1b3d7039be84035

Ayooooo, that's what i'm talking about, big Charlie Austin banging 4 away as we win 9-0! The English boys have got the hang of it now.

IMG_6218.thumb.PNG.2ecece07225e9e665cd7f

Returning to the UK so early? No of course not, only a friendly and another win it is. That man Charlie Austin popping up again.

Transfers IN:

Spoiler

IMG_6220.thumb.PNG.6825c8502acec8b1ae025

IMG_6221.thumb.PNG.8038869b0ec020cf57090

Transfers OUT:

Spoiler

IMG_6222.thumb.PNG.c3cfb8eb5cbe323067f35

IMG_6223.thumb.PNG.55f572cbda7b6b315e05c

First Game of the Season

IMG_6219.thumb.PNG.923dd3c5f437a651bc238

Not too impressed with the first game but it can always get better and we did get a win so, well done lads.

Update soon!

Edited by ZNQZ