Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career PriZe presents: Rui Pedro the Road to 2000 goals

PriZe

PriZe presents: Rui Pedro the Road to 2000 goals:

Hi and welcome to my third career of this years FMH instalment! As some of you may recall I recently posted my Black pearl tactic. In the topic I mentioned that I was doing a test save with a young little player. Well it is time to reveal who!

The Plan:

As already mentioned in the title I’m going for the 2000 goals challenge! And I am also not taking the easy road… I am staying away from goal scoring heaven Brazil and try to achieve it in Europe! Madness right? :D

The Math:

There have been some examples on the site over the last few years which show that a 2KC with one striker is possible. But the mainly have been done in Brazil.

To give you an idea what we are talking about and what I am facing.

2000/20 = 100 goals per season

Yes that’s right, if somehow I find a player who will play for 20 seasons, he needs to score a 100 goals per season. And besides Brazil, let’s be honest, did you ever see someone pull it off in FMH to score 100 goals in his first season?

But PriZe what if you won’t be able too play him for 20 seasons? Well my friends then it really starts to get interesting

2000/19 = 106 goals per season
2000/18 = 112 goals per season
2000/ 17 = 118 goals per season
etcetera..

Yes.. I know what the hell am I trying to do :O

League And Club Of Choice:

In my humble opinion there is only one league in Europe in which you are able to pull off 100 goals a season on a regular basis and that is Portugal. Bonus for Portugal is with a bit off luck you will be granted two very easy cup games which can give a massive boost too your goal tally. And from test save from a FMH 14 career, I know I need them in Portugal!

So as we dive in to the league of Portugal, which club shall I pick?

358px-FC_Porto.svg.png

FC Porto

There are some clubs is just have a soft spot for and FC Porto is the one. They always tend to acquire young talent to provide a balanced squad and have history of finding brilliant strikers! After selling Martinez to Atletico Aboubakar needs to try and fill in the void Martinez left. In my challenge however I am skipping this excellent 1KC candidate for a product of FC Porto their Youth Academy!

Rui Pedro:

drmMS3V.png

Spoiler

Rui%2BPedro%2B(2).jpg

Look how cute he is.. he doesn't even has facial hair, oh my i've got myself a teenager :O

Sexy isn’t he? Rui Pedro can possibly be the best candidate to try and give the 2000 goals a shot! He is young and should at least give me 15+ seasons. Has the possibility of a good PA role and already has some very nice stats for a 17 year old.

Closing statement:

That’s it for now people! I hope you enjoyed the OP, I am curious to know if you think I am crazy, and please don’t forget to leave a comment, we can use all the support we can get! Stay tuned for an update soon!

Cheers PriZe

Edited by PriZe
3 hours ago, Risheek said:

Ashez, he might be taking the crown, of Madness, away from you. Good luck, and I think I'm gonna be the one to g the 2KC this year, but still...good luck 

Looking forward to your version! Thanks for the comment :)

3 hours ago, Toji said:

Good luck with this hard challenge ! :) 

Thanks mate!

3 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Yes...defiantly crazy! ;)

Haha thanks :)

6 hours ago, halamadrid said:

Still not Ronaldo :(

Hide contents

At least He's Portuguese,good luck ;) 

Ronnie is a tad old for the 2kc attempt, but you never know, i might have something lined up for later this year with Ronnie ;-) 

Damn I came back to only tumble upon it, gotta admit I was pretty shocked to read the title but my gut feeling says you MAY do it ;)

*gives some dabs* :P

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

You can't get Pele to a decent amount yet you're trying this? Madness! 

Haha thanks m8 just lovely ;-)

4 hours ago, LordArcoDW said:

Damn I came back to only tumble upon it, gotta admit I was pretty shocked to read the title but my gut feeling says you MAY do it ;)

*gives some dabs* :P

Thanks for the vote of confidence :)

1 hour ago, Archie Graveluth said:

From my personal experience you won't have an easy job. Unless I got a bad PA roll and you get a better one :)

Welcome back Archie! :D 

Spoiler

Even though I haven't known you well yet lol :P 

Welcome to the first update of what I hope will be a long and exciting career for you guys to follow! Without making a long introduction let’s see what a 17 old youngster can do!

Season One:

The Transfers:

Spoiler

9kf9Bjv.jpg

6kjP33X.jpg

FCP had a brilliant squad last year, but with Casemiro, Sandro and Danilo gone I focussed on bringing in some defensive quality! Jorge and Passlack, both great youngster as wingbacks and Cubas and Maia as enforcers on the midfield!

Season review:

ZK7qSTe.jpg Really happy for a first season! :D

The Details:

Spoiler

The Premier League:

L9cnORP.jpg

Close but not uncomfortable win off the league. The defense did a great job with only letting 14 goals in. Casillas is still a great keeper!

GzJ1NH7.jpg

What a performance by Rui Pedro, so young and already king of the league!

Taca de Portugal:

Swbo3iC.jpg

Wow 6 goals! I am already falling in love

FXVF55j.jpg

Now that’s a way to deliver on the promise of talent! 4 goals in the final :D

League Cup:

jSjK83m.jpg

Sweet!

Champions League:

Group stage:

IKQ5fkE.jpg

A though group which we survived to my surprise to be honest!

Final:

vyV93hY.jpg 

We reached the final! And statswise we should have one, but a brace by Rooney and a goal by Schneiderlin in the dying minutes kept us from winning the CL in the first season.

Team Performance:

Spoiler

AVG:

IPpd5kj.jpg

Wingers are dominating!

Assists:

4rfhx9e.jpg

Good old Quintero, what a player!

Goals:

1Pq64qO.jpg

52 goals! I am amazed by his performance

:D

Awards

Spoiler

Young Player Of The Year

T2V0XvG.jpg

Quintero and Imbula and not Rui Pedro?

Player Of The Year

XgtlOnb.jpg

Ah that’s why! :D

The Manager:

Spoiler

yCVZ1u2.jpg

kOO31Wy.jpg

Not too bad

Rui Pedro:

Stats:

XyVk8fi.jpg

Developing nicely

Results:

aFXR3rJ.jpg

It’s a small dent in the total of 2000 goals, but I’m really happy a 17 year old pulled this off!

The Challenge:

Games: 56

Goals: 52

Remaining: 1948

Closing statement:

It is still a long way to go, but almost a goal per game for a 17 year old isn’t bad! Happy with his development so far. Still years away from his prime form he has time to develop!

For now thanks for reading and don’t forget to comment! Always interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers PriZe

Hi prize, nice seeing you're still posting epic careers! Remember me?? 

Best of luck mate, if anyone can do it it's you! Better than the laughing stock known as @ashez anyway! 

1 hour ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

Hi prize, nice seeing you're still posting epic careers! Remember me?? 

Best of luck mate, if anyone can do it it's you! Better than the laughing stock known as @ashez anyway! 

OMFG!!! He is back woohoo!!! Hope too see you here more often m8 :) thanks for the comment. 

LOL @Ashez look what the cat dragged in 

Welcome back to the 2nd update of Rui Pedro his long road to 2000 goals! Pedro had an impressive first season for a 17year old and club wise we weren’t doing too bad as well! Let’s see if his new found experience boost Pedro his goal scoring skills!

Season Two:

The Transfers:

Spoiler

wsTkbCD.jpg

Loads of transfers last year, but this years transfer window would bring in some key players throughout this career. Malcom, a much overlooked Brazilian god, Iuri Medeiros one of the best wingers I have used in a while and the new Yaya Toure Gnoukouri!

Season review:

eEZlhDR.jpg 

The Details:

Spoiler

Supertaca:

R37kjA1.jpg

Great start by the new additions to the team and Rui!

The Premier League:

5GFqfTa.jpg

We owned the league!:P

HkYdLsG.jpg

Rui Pedro back 2 back king of Portugal!

Taca de Portugal:

Yeah baby!

sqnbW1n.jpg

Sweet! 7 goals by Rui :D

5th round horror:

LcCqZ7A.jpg

Pff this game was rigged…

League Cup:

Group stage:

pmJj1rn.jpg

Final:

zty9Xri.jpg

Nothing to fancy but a well-deserved win.

Champions League:

Group stage:

bMk5PLz.jpg

6 games, 6 wins!

Final:

3Tsi0GY.jpg

WOOOHOOO we won! A really close game, but we won!!!! :D

Team Performance:

Spoiler

AVG:

gvn2f1f.jpg

Rui the king of the team

Assists:

yYzdFEB.jpg

Malcom making a impact!

Goals:

h6LqeDR.jpg

Boom, 8 goals more, slowly progressing!

Shocking injury

5QBb7yO.jpg

:(

Awards

Spoiler

Young Player Of The Year

qgRUPtn.jpg

Player Of The Year

HFLEPqS.jpg 

World player of the year

QnYrGXm.jpg

19 years old and already behind Messi! This kid is a legend in the making!

Manager of the season:

VGNINIV.jpg

The Manager:

Spoiler

v8MeGZW.jpg

FOZpiFv.jpg

MnQogPi.jpg

Not too bad

Rui Pedro:

Stats:

wdwFA0d.jpg

Getting more sexy every year

Results

T965XyQ.jpg

Improving nicely!

The Challenge:

Games: 106

Goals: 113

Remaining: 1888

Closing statement:

19 years old now, and 113 goals in 106 games. I would call that a very decent start!

For now thanks for reading and don’t forget to comment! Always interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers PriZe

Edited by PriZe

And he's back, 2000 goals wow, but still young, you need to start hitting 80/90 in the next season or 2 otherwise you won't be able to really crack on 

For his age that's sensational going, but as you've set a massive target you'll need to up your game even more! Well excited to see this unfold!

On 25-3-2016 at 12:15, Ashez said:

For his age that's sensational going, but as you've set a massive target you'll need to up your game even more! Well excited to see this unfold!

thanks m8! yeah pretty happy with his results so far :D