Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Zlatan replacement?

Kumail

Hello, I have just started my new PSG manager mode, and I want a good player to replace Zlatan. I don't intend to sell Zlatan at the moment.

Reasons to replace Zlatan:

-Old

-300K Wage

I would like to sign a player who is aged between 16-28, and has a fair wage. I currently have £90M. If you guys know any good players, please Inform me.

Players I have in mind:

-Pato

-Bacca

Thank you :)

Might as well get a world class attacker like Higuain and Aguero rather than Pato and Bacca.

Or an alternative option would be use Zlatan for a season, then bring in Drogba/Eto'o regens on frees and use your star midfield to provide the sub par striker and enhance his development

I would use the 2nd option tbh.

I like to get young regens and develop them

On 31/01/2016 at 02:43, HashtagTatica said:

Might as well get a world class attacker like Higuain and Aguero rather than Pato and Bacca.

Or an alternative option would be use Zlatan for a season, then bring in Drogba/Eto'o regens on frees and use your star midfield to provide the sub par striker and enhance his development

I would use the 2nd option tbh.

I like to get young regens and develop them

I agree wait a season. I always get Eto'o, Drogba regens on a free both 5* potential.

Zlatan normally retires either start of 2nd/3rd season and can get for peanuts.  

Regens are the way forward!

5 hours ago, DamienPSmith said:

I agree wait a season. I always get Eto'o, Drogba regens on a free both 5* potential.

Zlatan normally retires either start of 2nd/3rd season and can get for peanuts.  

Regens are the way forward!

The two regens of etoo and drogba are insane! Luckily I'm not the only one who know it xd