Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JustM1kePlays

A Video Guide to International Management

I put this little video guide together that will hopefully help you on the road to becoming a successful manager of a national team.

Enjoy

I must say I really enjoyed that mate! Me and you do some things in similar ways when it comes to INT management like the player positions and clearing the squad for a clean slate, keep up the good work looking forward to more vids in the future! ?

17 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Thank you I have more guide coming soon. As well as player reviews. Appreciate the comment 

No problem, give credit where it's due and all that! It actually motivated me to have another go at INT management, it's always a fun break from the grind of league campaigns lol

On Monday, February 01, 2016 at 07:36, Lutfil Hadi said:

How to create international team at fmm

I don't think you can create one. If they are unplayable then I know by using the Pre Game Editor you can make them playable.

On Monday, February 01, 2016 at 13:48, Brenty92 said:

No problem, give credit where it's due and all that! It actually motivated me to have another go at INT management, it's always a fun break from the grind of league campaigns lol

What other aspects of the game would you like to see done in video form?

10 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

@JustM1kePlays that was a great watch tbh by taking our all the loading screens etc it runs so much smoother. I can tell you done the voiceover really well and took time to do right

Thank you Jack. Really enjoying your pack and play save.

3 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Maybe a tactical video, explaining the basics and the ins and outs of creating tactics? That could be good I think ?

This could be interesting I have done a tactics one but I could maybe explain how I go about building a tactic.