Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Bug fail or...

jordanrov

4 minutes ago, Ben Allingham said:

@jordanrov Hi, this isn't a bug. You could have been sacked if you were supportive of the previous chairman's antics. Unfortunately since the aim of the challenge is to survive, you have indeed failed. 

May I ask how can we be supportive when there is very little media to do such a thing?

Also this is after the last game of the season and he is unbeaten. What more can he do?

8 minutes ago, Dec said:

May I ask how can we be supportive when there is very little media to do such a thing?

Also this is after the last game of the season and he is unbeaten. What more can he do?

And i can show you screens of the start and the end, the context... 

They "Thanks me"... All right xD.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

@Dec The specific point of the dangers of capitalism challenge is that you have to keep the club steady and well whilst the chairman strips the club bare. This is done by providing many inbox items asking for your opinion on controversial things that have happened. However, if you are too supportive of the previous chairman's asset stripping, you may lose support from other areas and the new chairman won't think you a suitable manager. Unfortunately, this could outweigh results due to the nature of the challenge. I hope this response answers your questions.

1 minute ago, Ben Allingham said:

@Dec The specific point of the dangers of capitalism challenge is that you have to keep the club steady and well whilst the chairman strips the club bare. This is done by providing many inbox items asking for your opinion on controversial things that have happened. However, if you are too supportive of the previous chairman's asset stripping, you may lose support from other areas and the new chairman won't think you a suitable manager. Unfortunately, this could outweigh results due to the nature of the challenge. I hope this response answers your questions.

Ah so these aren't in the normal game? That makes sense, thanks.

Though he has played 38 games so surely the challenge is over? The French league is 38 games long and the challenge is to the end of the season so shouldn't it have ended after the last match was played?

Thanks for your time :).

3 minutes ago, Ben Allingham said:

Hm all right :). I think it's a good Answer even if i'm a bit frustating because i had good results... But thank's ! The last day of the season they are a bit wicked.