Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Follow the Zlat Challenge

danovic78

e823b7f3797c704626d037d9f79fe004.jpg

We all know and love Ibra and now you have the chance to follow in his footsteps going from club to club across Europe collecting trophies like Panini Stickers!

The Follow the Zlat Challenge

There are two elements to this challenge...Load Holland, Italy, Spain and France Leagues

"Normal Version": You must start at Ajax and work your through six clubs winning all the trophies that Ibrahimovic has won along the way. So to complete this you must win the following and it can be done in any order after starting at Ajax - 

Ajax Amsterdam  Win Two League Titles and Two Cups

Juventus FC Win Two League Titles
Inter Milan  Win Three League Titles and 2 Cups
FC Barcelona  Win One League Title and Four Cups
AC Milan Win One League Title and One Cup
Paris Saint-Germain Win Three League Titles and Six Cups

"Hardcore Version": The same as above but you must take a striker around each club and win the trophies you need plus match Zlatan's goal scoring record at each club (stats up to the end of season 14-15). So that's 12 League Titles, 15 Cups and 324 goals, a nice total for a longer career.

Ajax: 48 goals
Juventus: 26 goals
Inter Milan: 66 goals
Barcelona: 22 goals
Milan: 56 goals
PSG: 106 goals

The rules:

1. Own formations only

2. No unlockables, edited databases, or use of any of the editors

3. You have to start at Ajax 

4. Evidence is required, I'd suggest posting a career thread for us to follow.

5. No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!

Leaderboard:

1. @danovic78http://vibe.community/forums/topic/37377-follow-that-zlat/?page=1
16 Titles and 44 Cup Wins

Edited by danovic78
28 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Rather interesting 

Thanks Risheek, I am just starting the normal version as after completing the 1K challenge I didn't want to have just one striker to play with. Also its good to move clubs, build teams and maybe manage teams players have not managed before.

32 minutes ago, Taff said:

Been looking for something to do with my tactic and this looks like a great challange.

How do you go from club  to club though?

You have to wait until the jobs at the club come up and apply, that is why I said you can move to the clubs in any order as it could take many seasons for wait for a specific job.

3 hours ago, danovic78 said:

You have to wait until the jobs at the club come up and apply, that is why I said you can move to the clubs in any order as it could take many seasons for wait for a specific job.

Ok cheers dude I've started it now and going well with Ajax I'll post a tactic in challenges once I get a season done

Just curious if it matters which cups you win with these teams ie Euro Super Cups, World Club Championship etc or should they only count as Dutch Cup, Euro Cup, champions League ect

4 hours ago, Taff said:

Just curious if it matters which cups you win with these teams ie Euro Super Cups, World Club Championship etc or should they only count as Dutch Cup, Euro Cup, champions League ect

I didn't have that in mind but if you wanted to match exactly his achievements then I can post the ones you need to win. Makes it easier as he hasn't won the Champs League.....yet!

Yeah, might make it more interesting although i'm following the Normal option as i dont have a forward i think can match his goals.  I think as long as I dont count the Super Cups and World Club Championships any other cups should qualify 

I've litteraly just posted my first season results winning the Eredivisie and Dutch cup in season 1 

No i bought Rivaldo Jn and he's done ok with 14 goals but i dont think i'll be able to get him anywhere near Zlats totals (my IF maybe) but looking at the teams i have to Play with i'm looking forward to using different players

19 hours ago, Taff said:

Quick question i know its own tactics only but could i swap to my other tactic if its still mine?

Of course, I have used two or three of my own as my go to tactic worked well in Holland but in Italy is was not so consistent.

55 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Of course, I have used two or three of my own as my go to tactic worked well in Holland but in Italy is was not so consistent.

OK dude cheers, but ill stick with it for now as my first full season at AC Milan is going well with the tactic i used in Holland

2 hours ago, Toji said:

Quick question, is it ok to use a regen ? 
If yes, I'll try it I think, already having an idea of the player i'll use :) 

I that will be fine, I hope he is youngster as its proved very tricky to move to all the clubs so taking a player with you would be very hard but good luck.

@danovic78Hey mate I've just started your challenge done a season but only screenshot league table, completely forgot about everything else is that ok or would you need the stats and everything.

8 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

@danovic78Hey mate I've just started your challenge done a season but only screenshot league table, completely forgot about everything else is that ok or would you need the stats and everything.

Probably need to show your trophies to track your progress too.

Yh I would normally screenshot everything but I completely forgot, could I still use that as my first season with just the league table tho Yh.

1 minute ago, Mikee1984 said:

Yh I would normally screenshot everything but I completely forgot, could I still use that as my first season with just the league table tho Yh.

Sounds fine, just remember to show your trophies from season 2 on wards.

On 1 April 2016 at 17:10, Mikee1984 said:

Ok mate I only had the league to show for the first season anyway.

You can see the trophies you have won on your manager page for proof ;) 

Just found this might help make this more interesting

Trophy haul  
Ajax: Eredivise (2001-02, 2003-04), Dutch Cup (2002) Dutch Super Cup (2003) Barcelona: La Liga (2009-10), Spanish Super Cup (2009, 2010), Uefa Super Cup (2009), Fifa Club World Cup (2009)
Juventus: Serie A (2004-05, 2005-06) *Juve later stripped of titles AC Milan: Serie A (2010/11) Italian Super Cup (2011)
Inter Milan: Serie A (2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09) Italian Super Cup (2006, 2008) PSG: Ligue 1 (2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16), French Cup (2015, 2016), League Cup (2014, 2015, 2016) French Super Cup (2013, 2014, 2015)