Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics TheAttackOfTalisca ( EME )

AndersJ

Hi guys!

I have been testing and testing and testing some more to find my own attacking tactic and here are the results. Btw it looks alot like one i created in FM15.

Bare in mind there are alot of pictures.

"..................

If you test it be aware of the following.

the setup and Ground rule of the tactic IS - Best defence is ATTACK and keep ball :)

it will conceed goals.....just go and outscore your opponent :)

the IF on the left should be one of your main hitmen.

kind regards Anders.

NB ...i will update when i have the time - i have only testet it in "easy" leagues so far.

NNB ...Im aware it may look like other tactics in here but ill share it with you anyway.

image.png

image.png

wow great tactic @andersj my tm looks enjoy to score goals, just suggest from me,i think dlp work better than cm,my team is easier to concede when i use cm,maybe it could be improved better when used in more match,i only tested it in 6 match

Screenshot_2016-02-18-15-11-39.png

Screenshot_2016-02-18-15-10-01.png

Screenshot_2016-02-18-14-48-07.png

29 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks for testing Edo - and great results you have there, im currently taking a Napoli test :)

okay you're welcome mate,i wait your result too with napoli,maybe i will continue too test it with chelsea :D

Edo did you try the dlp insted of the cm? And did it make a difference ?

in Italy i lost in the last minutes away against Juve and Genoa - but my home is my fortress with this tactic.

image.png

image.png

6 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Edo did you try the dlp insted of the cm? And did it make a difference ?

in Italy i lost in the last minutes away against Juve and Genoa - but my home is my fortress with this tactic.

image.png

image.png

yes it makes the difference start when i was getting draw by porto i used dlp when i face crystal palace,and the result i won the rest match,i think When I Use Cm,the Defence Open Up Easier Compare When I Use Dlp

The tactic met the many VERY defensive/counterstyle italian teams, but still stroling 21points clear in the top - main man G. Higuain ??

image.png

43 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

The tactic met the many VERY defensive/counterstyle italian teams, but still stroling 21points clear in the top - main man G. Higuain ??

image.png

good result bro,reaching treble.in your first season with napoli,did you still using cm in your midfield centre role?

11 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Thank you very much - yes i stuck with the central mid - Napoli had so many options :)

okay nope mate,surely you will find the solution for it, hhha still your tactic is good,442 attacking with attacking instruction and also comes with good defence is difficult to make,but you found it mate

AndersJ I'm incredibly sorry my friend after all the help you offered me testing I should have asked if you were testing anything.

I'm still in my Follow the Zlat challenge, however since I'm still stuck at Ajax (for the 6th season) I'd be more than happy to run a test season for you (as long as I don't move clubs)

i'll report back asap

Edited by Taff

Thats no problem taff but thanks - IF you have the time - you are more than welcome. Its hard to make a win-it-all tactic like your 3-4-1-2 - but i had to try something :) 

you are more than welcome to return with advice at some time, i fund it amazing in little Leagues - and NOT that stabile away in defensive Italy ??

Anders I'm sorry I couldn't get a full season out of it as I managed to move clubs but it was working very well and I'll give it a proper go once I get a chance

Wow, the tactic seems unbeatable, only lost 1-2 match in a season with some draw in big match according to pictures, definitely worth trying

16 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Cool guys ! Im looking forward to your feedback :)!

Started playing as Ajax and REALLY REALLY struggling away from home. I do rotate my squad quite a lot to rest people.

P11 W 6 D 0 L 5 F 21 A 11 GD 10 Pts 18

Not sure if I will start again as i have bought what I think are every good young players. I will stop rotating the squad now to make sure that is not the issue.