Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The SuperAgent

Risheek

The SuperAgent

Hi all,

Welcome to my latest career on Vibe. After receiving just about no support from Vibe in my INT, I decided 

it was time to be unique. How was I gonna be unique when the greatest careers had been thought of and done?

Well, I didn't. It was time to revive another career. Which career?

The inception? nah. Tried by @halamadrid, didn't get along so well.

Next, a 2KC? @PriZe is kinda doing that already

A bit simpler, 1KC? To many already

What to do, what to do?! Going through the forums of last year and before, I saw it.

It was there, sitting, waiting rather for me. Failed once by the legendary @Ashez.

I present to you, The Agent of a 1KC Candidate, revived as the Super Agent. 

The Plan

Curious aren't you? Well, the guys who were here more than 1 year before me will remember this.

This is to be the agent of a 1KC candidate(that's the old title, isn't it). Meaning, I can't play with him, at all. 

It's holidaying through to get my results. He can go on loan to any clubs and I am the one who will loan him, 

yes, I am gonna lead the AI to 1000 goals. Madnes right? @Ashez, @PriZe you have a competitor.

Time to Pick

Picking my club 

image.jpeg.6462b01141c97281335996c967fa5 

well, this is totally based on my player. This is gonna be awfully hard in Italy, and I'm gonna enjoy every bit of it

Juve have always interested me but I never got to using them. I won't now, but this will give me some rep between friends that I have played in Italy.

Picking my player

Well, I knew that I was gonna need a regen. It is basically impssible without it. So who was it gonna be? In Italy, Juve. Dare to make a Guess? It was gonna have to be...

Alessandro De Piero

The perfect man for the job. I know he has a great PA and this will take effect on the result, so it was gonna have to be him

Piero's regen

image.thumb.png.ad28f975d7ae558d0de65f60 

Seriously? First we had Jesus and now we have a Angel? Oh god, wait. Oh Angel? Whatever! His stats are surely appealing with plenty of potential behind those decent hunk of stats. He already has some amazing greens which will help him and me. 

Ok lads. I had stopped my INT due to the fact I had next to no support. All I want in this one is 1/4 the support Ashez got in his one. The Career's section has been down and I aim to bring it back to life.

Back to topic, though. Do you think I can do it? Of course! But, how will I go about. Stay tuned to find out! 

Thanks for viewing

Risheek

Welcome back guys,

So I have taken  this task upon myself and hope to finish what Ashez couldn't. I have played quite through a season and in his debut, he performed quite well. To see more, scroll down 

Loan

yes,  he went on loan. I felt that I should expose him now and Juve didn't have a B team, so I ha d to loan him out,

Where did he go?

image.thumb.png.f03e3273dafb8fb2e1eefbb9

image.thumb.png.334fc46d299ea1fec58799d4

He went to Italian Serie C side(I think so,at least) Luchesse. I bought him just 18 days ago and he's value is already 7.5M. 

Results

image.thumb.png.7358b5a252f476cf8eb55603

image.thumb.png.334fc46d299ea1fec58799d4

image.thumb.png.f03e3273dafb8fb2e1eefbb9

My word, that was amazed. He got 10 in 13, as a 16 yr old. 

Luchesse

image.thumb.png.1fc9ee63c7b8cfb2e67e818b

amazing! Angelo not only got his tally so high, he helped Lichesse win the league

It was a great season for the Angel, this one. He was in profilic form, putting 10 Out of 13 in the net. He helped Luchesse win the league, a fabulous experienc  for him. And that too in inky half a season

I'll say it again, and again and again. It was amazing! Hopefully he can maintain this and increases. The last thing we ne d is him scoring less than 10 per season. ;) 

Thanks for viewing

Risheek

image.png

image.png

Edited by Risheek

Sorry I don't quite follow, are you going to loan him every season? 

Just now, DaB said:

Sorry, just got it, interesting, well good luck mate 

9 hours ago, DaB said:

Sorry, just got it, interesting, well good luck mate 

No worries. Hope you are enjoying. Thanks!

57 minutes ago, halamadrid said:

If you manage to complete this challenge,my brother has vowed to kick my a*** :D;)

Consider your a** kicked then. The way im going...

2 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Don't leave me, I'm giving up on you oooo ;) 

Man,how many times have I told you? I'm a perfectly straight guy,I don't do those kind of things,so slither somewhere else please.... :P

5 minutes ago, halamadrid said:

Man,how many times have I told you? I'm a perfectly straight guy,I don't do those kind of things,so slither somewhere else please.... :P

Oook? Wait when did you tell me that :P 

Season 2

Hi all once again. I'm am back with season 2 of the madness I have started. It was a good season as an overall with Angelo getting more games and of course, more goals! Let's get straight into it, then

Where did he go?

image.thumb.png.0af21e97ced4083f05a07d44

well, my dear Angel, went over to Lecce. Lecce were in the Serie B at that time and it was just right that Angelo made his way up the ranks 

One season Later...

image.thumb.png.908190cf2831c13183d43139

image.thumb.png.0eca75f227bada53595e8ce9

Amazing! Just amazing. Great work from the lad with him getting 9 assists too. Let's be practical, 29 in a season is TOP class for a 17 year old, isn't it. He will just keep getting better

Lecce's season

image.thumb.png.5d72683ba962985ef94c3643

image.thumb.png.c6f6a95b58434169850930b6

WOW! The Angel strikes again. He used his godly powers to get Lecce into the play offs! However, unfortunately they couldn't get promotion with Catania ruling them out. Would've been some Experince for him that

A great season once again. His average goals and assists also getting better. Hopefully this is just the start as he keeps on moving ahead in his career. 

Thanks for viewing

Risheek

Edited by Risheek

Season 3

Well,  I was briefly gone from Vibe due to exams, but now I am back. However, only for a week or two, Mid Years start. So before I leave again, I aim to get 2 updates out and then finish this off by May. Now, we've seen the potential in Angelo, but this season was the one he hit high numbers:

He went to Livorno

I received 4 offers... Napoli,Roma,Lazio and Livorno. I was special at loaning him to a Seria A side, as I though he would not get much chances. Amazingly, and so that I did not cheat the challenge, all offers came on the same day! Off To Livorno lad.

image.thumb.png.8dff8dee4a1d9c98a9f3fe4f

A look at the start of the season:

image.thumb.png.ec81f87935fa8db32d05f5d5

Absolute Beast!

12 Maths later...

image.thumb.png.31c017ac92bf55675d90fa40

image.thumb.png.d81730182c25f514512d2f66

image.thumb.png.92eab97365f0ed82904b4b00

Absolutely Awesome! Great work from the lad and his tally is now getting higher and higher. 100 by the next th way it's going. His stats are improving and lower leagues are helping him with that

Livorno

image.thumb.png.f23e11896235fcaec1be5166

Thats sad. 12 place finish! At least Lecce are looking better :P

Award:

image.thumb.png.526b3d25c50dd7c9ae64083cplayer of the Season! Can't wait till his Balloon D'or. It's coming alright 

A great season overall, and I feel it's going to keep getting better and hit sky high . Just so you know, I will be getti ting another one out in the next 3-4 days and then not for a few weeks! Stay cool

Thanks for viewing

Risheek

42 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Smart move trying to keep him in the lower leagues, he did well tbf :) 

Tbh, if it was a non-Italian team, I would've let him go. I was just afraid of them either using my weapon against me or him not getting chances due to his age. But man...the next season is great.