Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Go to guys

BenAFC

Marcelo Meli CM Boca Juniors, can normally pick him up for less than 4/5 mil, very consistent, hardly gets injured!

Eugene Khacheridi or Aleksandr Dragovic, both Cb's at Dynamo Kyiv, can cost you upwards of 10 mil if you get in a bidding war but definitely worth the money!

I have bought in many of my favourites for Napoli 

D.Vida

m. Meli

andres "the if" Chavez 

andreas cornelius ( proove insane Cardiff owner wrong )

mainly i Scout in Boca Juniors, D Kiev, Ludogorets and FCM, FCK in Denmark first Day of the game.

image.png

19 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Marcelo Meli CM Boca Juniors, can normally pick him up for less than 4/5 mil, very consistent, hardly gets injured!

Eugene Khacheridi or Aleksandr Dragovic, both Cb's at Dynamo Kyiv, can cost you upwards of 10 mil if you get in a bidding war but definitely worth the money!

Dragovic was mint on FMH15, is he of the same standard in 16?

1 hour ago, BenAFC said:

Dragovic was mint on FMH15, is he of the same standard in 16?

Yeah mate, the only one that from my experience using him this year that I feel has been downgraded is Domagoj Vida, he would have been on my list otherwise lol, hes still good but haven't got him to be as consistent as last year yet

19 hours ago, AndersJ said:

I have bought in many of my favourites for Napoli 

D.Vida

m. Meli

andres "the if" Chavez 

andreas cornelius ( proove insane Cardiff owner wrong )

mainly i Scout in Boca Juniors, D Kiev, Ludogorets and FCM, FCK in Denmark first Day of the game.

image.png

Insane owner? Lol,he's Malaysian.....  

6 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Not to proof you wrong - but for 2-3M i personally think that he is an excellent backup :) 

image.png

Yeah I've used him in my TT as a first teamer but my point was that a year or two ago he was absolutely amazing whereas now he's not quite at the same standard

Wanyama is one I struggle to stay away from. Decent age and price compared to other class DMC's, some of the younger ones could be better but Wanyama is ready made and can last for most of a career.