Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

49 shots in 2 games and failure!!!

Mikee1984

Why does this keep happening, constantly dominating games and this happens ? (eme)

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mikee1984
Match engine

Moved to chat, stories is for careers for people to follow. As for the issue there is nothing you can do about it unfortunately, it's just the way the game is :@. 

This is my player roles and tactics and results so far which have been good in my opinion as you can see , dominated every game apart from 2 which I got lucky draws. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

While I am not sure it matters i think that you shouldnt bring poacher close to if..if anything it makes more sense to play him closer to winger

27 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

While I am not sure it matters i think that you shouldnt bring poacher close to if..if anything it makes more sense to play him closer to winger

It's because the if doesn't come inside if the striker is in the centre, doesn't matter which side though, check out the explanation of if on the tactics page 

I thought it wouldnt matter,i dont use tactic with IF anymore or wingers so i am quite rusty there,concerning this isssue it might be because of a player that shoots rather then pass,with little tweak of his position it should be alright