Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics GREAT/BEAST tactic for middle teams!(ENH.)

This is my first topic and i dont know what to say but Guys this tactic is amazing with Southampton i finished 2 behind city but i missed severals chances to be the number 1 i won the match against Arsenal but then i lost to Aston villa 4-3 so Thats why i ended 2. And i had also great scoring Numbers!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by sherie

hello sherie - i have testet it with a strong Liverpoolside since WBA and its certainly interesting.

do you have some idea of the two poachers - my short experience is that the central scores the most ?

have you testet it in other Leagues than the english?

best regards Anders

image.png

No havent tested with other clubs but i wil do It soon. Maybe you Can switch the right ap to a if that should help and the right pc one to a AF. If that doesn't help change Only the ap to if

I have started for fun with relegation candidates in real time - its really interesting -im hoping i can get a poor side without money in Europe :)

image.png

image.png

First season with the real life relegation candidates and with no transfer funds the unbelievable happend...

Sorry for all the pics.

things i learned with the tactic. The AMC and the left wb brings the most assist.

the left pcr Scored twice as much as the central - oppisite my Liverpool save.

im looking forward to some transfer money and the next season where i hope i dont struggled that much against all the bottom teams.

Question sherie - have you tried different playing styles with the main setup? The downside against poor teams seems to be that THEY have most of the ball and most chances.

Finally - big credit for you - i didnt NOT expect this outcome for the first season :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

15 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

I just followed your original instructions - have you changed it ?

Anders how do you manage to use the same tactic for a full season?opponents always figure mine out by January

1 minute ago, sherie said:

nice to Hear that, if you'r struggling change the Right AP into IF

but there is both an am and a striker in the central position.

2 minutes ago, vbase said:

but there is both an am and a striker in the central position.

Do that Only if you are struggling with it 

1 hour ago, Nolaaan said:

Anders how do you manage to use the same tactic for a full season?opponents always figure mine out by January

Trust me i struggled too - i lost and draw a whole bunch of matches - but still the tactic dserves a chance more when it brought me the league title - what i dont understand is the AI - it should NOT be possible with a side as poor as Villas :D

Sherie - what is your tactical advice when this happens a couple of times in the season - beeing blasted off the pitch...:)

image.png

10 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Sherie - what is your tactical advice when this happens a couple of times in the season - beeing blasted off the pitch...:)

image.png

Rest your players and rotate players