Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

30 Years in football!!

Hi Guys

I have never gone the distance and completed the full 30 years in FMM, the most i have done is around 10 years...just wondered if anyone has any drastic changes in the league?? Burnley win premiership? Blackpool relagated from VNS? Arsenal in league one? Does anybody have anything crazy like this happen over the 30 years? I would be very interested to know!!

I remember on the Lad Bible many moons ago that some guy had simulated a thousand years in the full Football Manager game (PC version) and it was a very interesting read..

Edited by Rhys Rockley
1 hour ago, Rhys Rockley said:

I remember on the Lad Bible many moons ago that some guy had simulated a thousand years in the full Football Manager game and it was a very interesting read..

That was on FM PC, on FMM there is a 30 year limit.

4 hours ago, Dec said:

That was on FM PC, on FMM there is a 30 year limit.

Yeh dude.....i did say the 'full Football Manager game'...maybe i worded it wrong but i meant the PC version...just what i call it

12 years or so, Manchester United and Chelsea relegated. Sheffield Wednesday (my club) dominating, Sheffield United in the Prem, was struggling a few years but I fed them cheap decent players.

8 hours ago, Meow said:

12 years or so, Manchester United and Chelsea relegated. Sheffield Wednesday (my club) dominating, Sheffield United in the Prem, was struggling a few years but I fed them cheap decent players.

I have noticed with a few of my saves the big teams have alot of players that are old...they don't seem to get any replacements..closest i had to a big team going down is newcastle and villa 

16 hours ago, Meow said:

what the hell dude hahahhahaaa

That's mental

20 hours ago, Rhys Rockley said:

I have noticed with a few of my saves the big teams have alot of players that are old...they don't seem to get any replacements..closest i had to a big team going down is newcastle and villa 

If you constantly outbid them, they'll never get replacements