Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Automatic "Sugar Daddy"?

Taff

OK guys I need some help, I'm currently in the middle of my attempt at "The Follow The Zlat" Challenge.

Now for those who don't know this challenge requires you to win the same amount of league titles and cups as the infamous Zlatan Ibrahimovic following his career through 6 clubs

Now I am 18 season's into the challenge and after waiting for what felt like an eternity Lauren Blanc retires at PSG (at the beginning of the 32/33 season) so I jump at the chance to make this move but something very strange has happened.

Once I accept the job and am appointed I receive a message saying that ""PSG are in the Money" changing my £27M buget to £116M.

Now I was worried that I had turned my "sugar daddy" unlock-able on by mistake so as I always save my game at the start of a new season I started back at Inter went through the applying and hiring process again (making sure that "sugar daddy" was NOT turned on) and well it happened again we suddenly have a huge investment (and there was no "a foreign billionaire wants to invest" message either) and I'm worried that I'll look like a cheat if I carry on so any advice.

Here's some screen shots I took to prove the point (plus if my "sugar daddy" was unlocked then Inter would be in the money as well when I started the new season

This is the screen shot before I take the job clearly showing a £27M transfer budget

IMG_4816.thumb.PNG.4a38b25daf675c8b29d9b

So then I get the screen shot showing I am appointed by PSG

IMG_4815.thumb.PNG.d3bf2e635732d33284f5e

Then this is imminently followed by this screen shot

IMG_4818.thumb.PNG.7625797be8a099db7c69b

and then my new Finance page

IMG_4819.thumb.PNG.adf0a41e0884ef2c885c1

but this screen shot clearly shows that "sugar daddy" is not turned on (and as previously stated Inter would also have money if it was turned on)

IMG_4817.thumb.PNG.796a41bce3fe0b059a03e

So the question is what do I do?

Do I look at this as a bonus of 18 years of management or should I have to leave it here and start my career all over again just as I get the Job I've been waiting for for more than 5 seasons?

Has anyone ever had this happen to them before

HELP PLEASE!!!!! 

Edited by Taff

It's legit mate no sugar daddy needed, Real Madrid are always in the money regardless of sugar daddy being on or not. Crack on and make the most of your wealth with psg??

Edited by Mikee1984
Spelling mistake
4 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

It's legit mate no sugar daddy needed, Real Madrid are always in the money regardless of sugar daddy being on or not. Crack on and make the most of your wealth with psg??

That's what I wanted to hear cheers Mikee

27 minutes ago, Dec said:

That isn't true @Mikee1984. That message is with Sugar Daddy

This sounds like a bug.

Any help please @Alari

That's what I assumed as I have only ever seen that message appear when I use Sugar Daddy

So I'm guessing bug

50 minutes ago, Dec said:

That isn't true @Mikee1984. That message is with Sugar Daddy

This sounds like a bug.

Any help please @Alari

Oh I see, thing is I hadn't unlocked sugar daddy at that point yet Real Madrid were always in the money every season. 

PSG and Real are hardcoded to always have Sugar Daddy as it is the best way to replicate their real-life spending patterns. This may change in the future as FFP starts to have an effect on this sort of behaviour.

Edited by Alari