Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do people finish seasons so fast?

Jak45

Hi i have noticed that alot of people have been finishing some of their seasons very fast i just want to know how they finish so fast and any tips for me to sim through my season fast. 

Ps im on enhanced

I personally don't sim as you lose sight of the point of Managing a team, I think it depends on peoples circumstances as I have time during work (which obviously I'm not supposed to) but that lets me run a lot of game time and finish seasons quicker than the norm

When i said sim i meant finish the season fast and i have tried holiday and i feel that the results are always terrible when i try it

11 minutes ago, Jak45 said:

When i said sim i meant finish the season fast and i have tried holiday and i feel that the results are always terrible when i try it

Oh sorry dude, yeah like I said some people have more time than others thats all I think it is

If this is based on the careers forum some people play in advanced before starting to post. Depending on your device the original engine can also be quicker to get games done. 

The quickest way is to play original engine, fast highlight speed and commentary only. It takes like 30 sec/match

Edited by antti98

Through work it means I only sometimes get a chance to play 1-2 matches per day! It feels actually like managing a team.

I quite enjoy that that though especially love EME