Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FMM16 Real Madrid Career

UEFA Champions League in FMM16  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which is most likely to win UEFA Champions League in FMM16 (4 Teams in the Semi - Final of 2016-17 Real Madrid Career)

• Real Madrid (De Gea/Varane/Balanta/Ramos/Gaya/Pogba/Ronaldo/Kroos/Kane/Hazard/Bale/Marcelo/Scuffet/L.Jovic/Carvajal/L.Silva/ A. Zivkovic/D.Llorente/Alli/De Tomas/Danilo/Vazquez/Odegaard/ M.Llorente/Yanez)
    • Bayern (Neuer/Starke/Ulreich/Green/Muller/Costa/Lewandowski/Kimmich/Vidal/Modric/Rode/Alonso/Gotze/Reus/Martinez/Thiago/Badstuber/Alaba/Bernat/Lahm/Boateng/Benatia/Jedvaj)
    • Napoli (The 2015-16 Roster '+' Jese Rodriguez/Pepe/Alves and '-' Jose Callejon and Hamsik)
    • Ajax (The 2015-16 Roster '+' Valdes/Iniesta/Dempsey and '-' Klassen and Milik)

So I Just wanted to share my 2015-16 Real Madrid Career with you guys... and needed some suggestions also..

De Gea/Varane/Balanta/Ramos/Gaya/Pogba/Ronaldo/Kroos/Benzema/Hazard/Bale/Marcelo/Scuffet/Kane/Carvajal/Casemiro/A.Zivkovic/D.Llorente/Modric/Danilo/Vazquez/M.Llorente/Yanez

So I need a good backup Striker and Some young player to replace Isco (who left for Man City for 62.5m Euros) and Hazard replaced Rodriguez (who left for Man Utd. for 80.75m Euros)

Edited by David Andre

I don't think you need a backup striker if you have benzema and Kane,as well as zivkovic.  if you still want one try Vadala or gabigol. Maybe if you search around your club you might find asensio, who is on Isco's level from the start. If you sold him then go for maybe eriksen.

Guido Vadala is as Atletcio and they dont wanna sell him, even for 25m euros and Barbosa is at Chelsea for 32m so offcourse out of budget. Whereas Asensio is Winger who is also on loan at Espanyol, Asensio's Pre-Season is a hit scoring 5 goals in 2 matches... so i suppose he is good at Espanyol for Development although I shortlisted  Timo Werner / Domenico Berardi / Imoh Ezekiel  as strikers and to replace Isco I have shortlisted  Thorgan Hazard / Rodrigo De Paul / Patrick Roberts

Anyway thanks Nicolol for your concern and time reading my Forum..

Berardi out of that list for me, he could also act as a replacement for Isco. As for the AMC role I've not used any of those suggestions so I can't comment.